Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 599|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Kagura new voice

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-27 09:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
WOW!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THEY THOUGHT OF CHANGING KAGURAS VOICE!! The leaked voiceover of kag doesn’t suit her at all!!! Her old voice IS SO PERFECT for her why change it?!!! Please don't use that new voice!! She sounds like that english dub of Pokemon, awkward and cartoonish. PLS PLS PLS just use her old voice.
Post time 2021-8-27 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
Thank you for your concerns and as you said " leaked " voice, which means it might not be even true.
Only official news are accurate and there is nothing official yet about her voice.
If somehow the leaked voice of kagura got implemented for her then you can always make a suggestion or a feedback about it.
Stay safe and have a nice day ahead.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-27 10:33 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-8-27 03:47 PM
Hello there,
Thank you for your concerns and as you said " leaked " voice, which means it might not  ...

Sorry for my emotions. I just don’t get why would they touch a PERFECTLY GOOD hero when there are heroes like faris,vexana etc. We all know the probability of these leaks being true is high. And I just cannot accept that they think that A Cartoonish trying hard dub like voice is better than her old innocent perfectly fits her character voice. Urgggh I hate it so much. Again im sorry for my emotions.
Post time 2021-8-28 01:36 AM | Show all posts
@Nosregasab

Well, aside from what my colleague mentioned in regards to leaks in general; yes, I do feel that her current voice is perfect as it is.
Post time 2021-8-28 03:16 AM | Show all posts
Totally agree
I can't imagine my self playing Kagura when family behind me, that really sucks.
The new voice is enough reason to stop using Kagura for me, it's really annoying and doesn't suit her.
I wish the make re-record it, or (as I prefer) bring back the older on, I can't imagine anything better.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-28 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-8-28 11:18 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-8-28 01:36 AM
@Nosregasab

Well, aside from what my colleague mentioned in regards to leaks in general; yes, I do  ...

It’s just sad that your favorite hero will become one of your most hated character just because of that revamp! I hope moonton just leave her alone. She was fine before why change it.

CloudDevelic replied at 2021-8-28 01:36 AM
@Nosregasab

Well, aside from what my colleague mentioned in regards to leaks in general; yes, I do  ...

It’s just sad that your favorite hero will become one of your most hated character just because of that revamp! I hope moonton just leave her alone. She was fine before why change it. eC

NAR0W replied at 2021-8-28 03:16 AM
Totally agree
I can't imagine my self playing Kagura when family behind me, that really sucks.
The n ...

Me too. I was on edge already on her skill rework but I said maybe it’s not that bad but when I heard  that leaked voice, i lost it. I was furious. Like why do they think that sounds good?
Post time 2021-8-28 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Even if for now it's just a leak, i'm pretty sure there are a few heroes who get the voice "makeover"..this including Kagura xd I also like her voice the way it is right now, i didn't hear the new leaked voice tho but if you say she sounds like a pokemon haha then no thanks
Post time 2021-8-28 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Understand how you feel, the new voice does seem weird.

Please feel free to make a suggestion here if you feel strongly that the voice should not be changed.

Other than that, the new portrait of Kagura does look really nice. I assume they changed the voice to match the character to the portrait.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-29 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-8-28 11:22 PM
Understand how you feel, the new voice does seem weird.

Please feel free to make a suggestion here ...

I really do feel strongly about not changing her voice. I will literally delete ML if they changed her voice. I’m on that level. Hahaha. I do agree the splash art is very nice. I like it.
Post time 2021-9-1 02:10 AM | Show all posts
@Nosregasab

Indeed; if Selena even has leaked news of voice revamps, I too would be nervous.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 06:32 PM GMT+8