Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 467|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] 1v1 Map

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-20 07:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
please make a 1v1 map for those people who wanna challege one and another.
and it should be one that is permanent like brawl, maybe locates it in custom match.

you can pick any available hero that you owns
the match grants you instant level 15 and 12,000 Gold to spend

There will be healing pots spawn on each side every 2 minutes after usage and it heals 1000 HP back, there is no going back to base.

If you want to do it with point systems or not but first to 5 points win the match.
or if you want objectives then first to destroy opponent's base wins.

If you got a kill, your HP is fully healed for the next time you and the opponent fight so there will be no HP disadvantages.
or the round restart and you're back to base again, fully healed for the next engagement.

Post time 2021-8-20 09:32 AM | Show all posts
I love this suggestion since lots of players love to 1v1 but they're only able to play at 1 map/mode. I have a better suggestion as well.

Given that there's a 1v1 mode/map (or different maps for different environment depending on the hero), there can also be rules to be applied or pre-made rules. Both players have the ability to choose rules or agree to rules, boxes that can be ticked before the game starts. Like, no jungle monsters, no buying of this item, same hero only, etc.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-20 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-8-19 07:32 PM
I love this suggestion since lots of players love to 1v1 but they're only able to play at 1 map/mode ...

yea that does sound good as well
Post time 2021-8-21 02:17 AM | Show all posts
I agree!

I've seen an another user suggested a while ago and I think that we should have a 1v1 mode and I've seen other moba games that have a 1v1 mode and 1v1 is pretty fun and you can meet other players and perhaps even become friends, it's a great way for some competition and friendship.

I think it should still contain the same objectives as destroying the base, it would be simple and easy as that. I think players can also add in some rules or ban heroes that they don't want to play against.
Post time 2021-8-21 06:18 PM | Show all posts
I suggested this a while ago. So happy that someone feels the same way. 1 v 1 will for sure make things interesting again in ml. New mode to look forward to. Hope to see it all come to fruition soon.
Post time 2021-8-23 07:03 PM | Show all posts
I suggest to make the same normal map, but side lane turrets can not be distroyed, and there's no minions waves on side lanes, no turtle or lord respawns.
That will let players focus on mid lane without being worried about sides, also they're able to jungle for heroes who needs to jungle (like Aldous, and some Marksmen), also there no turtle or lord, so the difference between gold and level won't be that high if someone using late-game hero vs early-game hero
 Author| Post time 2021-8-24 02:57 AM | Show all posts
NAR0W replied at 2021-8-23 05:03 AM
I suggest to make the same normal map, but side lane turrets can not be distroyed, and there's no mi ...

The heck why do that when you have a brawl map that’s perfectly designed for a 1v1
But I want a real 1v1 map
Post time 2021-8-24 11:33 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-8-24 02:57 AM
The heck why do that when you have a brawl map that’s perfectly designed for a 1v1
But I want a r ...

If we used brawl map we will lose jungle, heroes that needs to jungle in early game (like Aldous) won't be able to play 1v1 then, scene they need to earn faster gold/ level/ stacks ...etc
Post time 2021-8-24 03:42 PM | Show all posts
@NAR0W @C4lam1tyG0D

Will it be fun to fight 1 vs 1? I think no. If I remember correctly, only toxic players in game ask others to join them for a 1 vs 1 fight.

But 1 vs 1 mode might be helpful for many like testing different builds against a real player, comparing two heroes and determine who is better, etc..
 Author| Post time 2021-8-24 11:15 PM | Show all posts
NAR0W replied at 2021-8-23 09:33 PM
If we used brawl map we will lose jungle, heroes that needs to jungle in early game (like Aldous)  ...

yea, all moontoon had to do is modify them into it
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 07:31 PM GMT+8