Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 232|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Spammable Blinks and Debuffs

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-23 08:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We've come to a time where every Hero should have at least 1 Debuff. Slow is very heavy on this game but so are Blinks and other form of Escape Skills. It is really unfair for those heroes that doesn't have Escape Skills or have a Long Cooldown Escapes compared to many that can Spam Escape Skills like its nothing(eg. Roger, Chou, etc.). Other MOBAs give Escape Skills more importance and value and having one means Life/Death Scenario but here on ML, Escape Skills are being used like it's some Common Skill. This makes Tanks and those Crowd Controllers a lot less of purpose. Imagine setting-up a hero with all of your long CD CC Skills only to be countered by some 4s CD Escape Skill. Pain
Overuse of Debuffs (especially Slow) contributes to Dev's mindsets of giving more heroes Escapes. So they should fix this first and foremost. Also just a Stop-Gap for the moment, they should have a Balance or Equivalent-Exchange Principle like if this Hero gets Spammable Blink then his/her Damage must be Lowered and vise versa. Or if this Hero is a Dmg Dealer then Survivability will be traded for Escape Skill.

After they fix Overuse of Debuffs in this Game, only then can they proceed to making Escape Skills a Valuable Skill that requires thinking of when to use.
Post time 2021-7-23 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Yeah I agree with you. Those spammable blinks and debuffs makes heroes like hanabi, layla unpickable in this meta. One solution could be to give them blink skill too, or reduce the debuffs from other heroes which will be hard to do so.
Post time 2021-7-23 10:19 PM | Show all posts
I really appreciate for posting a suggestion to improve the game and I support this

Because of too much blink and CC, many old heroes are affected and not very useful in this meta. Only heroes with CC, blink and good damage are being picked by many players to finish the game quickly.

If they make this change, many of my favorite marksman will be back to the meta
Post time 2021-7-26 01:00 AM | Show all posts
I support your post.

Too many heroes with short mobility cool downs with little to no resource offer no counter play make the game frustrating to deal with.

These abilities need to be used with strategy. Most competitive PvP work on this mentality that mobility is powerful and should be used when appropriate.
Post time 2021-8-2 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by starskyj at 2021-8-2 10:38 AM
Anand replied at 2021-7-23 10:19 PM
I really appreciate for posting a suggestion to improve the game and I support this

Becaus ...

You 100 percent legit diggie is useless with all the new heros with alot of high brust damage, and blinks.
So And diggies damage is horrible and scales badly after you get past lvl 4. The first diggie with the exploding timer clock and 2 second stun was alot better.  Raf is more viable then diggie by far. Zhasks rework made him weaker, now the spawn no longer stuns but slows, unless your in a big team fite your not gonna kill anyone with the ult, all people need to do is run away. I don't play gord because hes trash, all these new toons have high brust and blinks, to reach enemies or escape.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-20 08:26 PM GMT+8