Return to list New
Author: Taxer321
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] My comprehensive Tigreal guide

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-9 07:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
5 minutes later.....game won
Post time 2017-10-11 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Tigreal has been buffed a few times after the nerf so this is the new item set. It focus on team buff and enemy nerf, durable and SDPS

1st item: wizard boots . This gives you a lot of gold when you get assist. It gives 300 hp and 40 movement speed.

2nd item: dominanca ice.  I do not know why most people do not put team buffs items like this and courage bulwrack. TBH they are really good when you are doing teamfights. This gives quite a lot of armor and slows enemies down.

3rd item: courage bulwrack. This is a must buy item when you play support or tanks. This gives extra 10% attack damage for your allies and extra 10% defense and magic resistance for your allies also. So they can deal more damage which i do not know why you all only make the Marksman buy all the dmg items.

4th item: Demon's advent. i recommend getting this item third if enemy has 2 mage or more. This gives you extra dmg power and some magic resistence.

5th item: Blade armor. Gives you alot of armor and can counter attack against enemy heroes with alot of basic attack dmg.

6th item. Athena shield. Trust me this is OP. Because of the new heroes that deals true damage like karrie getting this item which provides a shield is awesome.

There you go the best build i have.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 09:06 PM GMT+8