Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 202|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Odette Revamp Idea

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-21 02:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-7-21 03:08 AM

-  Her voice itself, voice lines, cloth and skill animations are all based on songs, and she severly lacking of mobility. There is general concept in real life that when someone singing or even hear quality music, he will feels like flying in sky and feels light.

- With that said,

*  1st, Odette need a 3rd skill besides her ultimate skill. That skill will be like the following:
+  She will summon small floating machine in form of one of the music symbols, and then she will riding it.
+  That floating music symbol will give her bonus movement speed by like 10-20%, and will consume mana for every 1 sec of its usage.
+  CD is 10 secs
+  With this new 3rd skill, she will surely be one of top meta heros/heroines in the game. Also, there will be no need for the new small dash in her ultimate skill in advanced server, as also this dash doesn't make any sense regarding the character movement nor animations.

-  2nd, please remove her sword, as it killing the purpose of this heroine style as i mentioned at the top paragraph.

-  3rd, please change her staff design, so it will be in form of a giant music symbol with small flashing of white light comes out of its top part and leaving small music symbols essence in the air just while Odette moving the staff in the air.

Thanks.
Post time 2021-7-24 07:08 PM | Show all posts
Hi @Kratos007

Thanks for the suggestion
She's currently in the process of being revamped on advanced server, so suggestions from players will be much appreciated before the revamp is completed and released on original server
Post time 2021-7-21 03:44 AM | Show all posts
Nice suggestion. Agree with the new 3rd skill, It'll really make her top meta mage XD. Her sword is ok I think, kinda give her a unique vibe imo. Overall good idea, support from me.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-21 04:58 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-7-21 03:44 AM
Nice suggestion. Agree with the new 3rd skill, It'll really make her top meta mage XD. Her sword is  ...

Thank you :)
Post time 2021-7-21 02:48 PM | Show all posts

lmao its kratos
Post time 2021-7-23 01:42 AM | Show all posts
As a Odette player, I think the ultimate with dash sounds good because it doesn't cancel the ultimate and allow her to escape.

I would say, let's wait and see how this new ultimate turns out
 Author| Post time 2021-7-23 06:15 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-7-23 01:42 AM
As a Odette player, I think the ultimate with dash sounds good because it doesn't cancel the ultimat ...

With my proposed 3rd Skill, you will be able to do the ultimate skill while moving.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-25 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-7-24 07:08 PM
Hi @Kratos007

Awesome :)
Post time 2021-7-25 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-7-24 07:08 PM
Hi @Kratos007

Why nerf called revamp?
 Author| Post time 2021-7-26 09:53 AM | Show all posts

Where is the nerf you seeing in my concept?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:24 PM GMT+8