Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 336|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Community] MLBB X One Piece

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-20 06:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Few weeks ago i saw a survey for MLBB X Saint Seiya, and it got me thinking; would it be better if we get collaboration between One Piece and MLBB? Not to say bad things about Saint Seiya (it was a great anime), but would it be better to get more relevant / bigger anime. I'm not sure on how much will the MLBB fanbase and One Piece fanbase cross each other, but One Piece is pretty big in SEA and so does MLBB. It will certainly cross more than King of Fighter.

I can't do any design or photoshop. Just want to share view ideas about this. I was thinking to have this series split into 2 volumes (5 skins each volume). For each volume, i tried to make it a complete team with one jungler, one mid mage, one tank/supp, 2 side lanes. I have attached each possible skill animation/move for the skin. Might be more confusing if you dont really remember the moves in One Piece.

P.S. The One Piece skins will be after the time-skip.

Volume 1:
- Luffy X Badang -> Badang is the only hero i can think can fit Luffy's Gomu-Gomu fighting style
- Zoro X Dyroth -> Was thinking of Saber, but i think Dyroth's skill + sword is better for Zoro fighting style
- Nami X Eudora -> Might need different walking animation, since Nami can't fly like Eudora
- Usopp X Clint -> Clint utilizes his skill a lot, which fits Usopp's arsenal
- Sanji X Chou -> I wish there is another hero that use kicks, but i can only think of Chou

Volume 2:
- Chopper X Minotaur -> Sounds ridiculous, but it would be cool to have Monster Chopper at full rage
- Robin X Odette - > Was thinking of Guinevere, but after rework, Odette deserves a new skin
- Franky X Bane -> X-Borg is a good alternative, but i think Bane's skills suit Franky style more
- Brook X Ling -> Was thinking of Lancelot, but Ling is better due to Brook's lightness to jump around
- Jinbe X Gatot Kaca -> Still not sure about this one, but Gatot's bulky apperacne could fit Jinbe's

MLBB X OP animation description

MLBB X OP animation description
Post time 2021-7-20 08:22 PM | Show all posts
This is financially super expensive collab.
Post time 2021-7-20 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
This is a very interesting idea and I'm for sure it will benefit both Moonton and it's community.
I'm not into anime and I don't have much of any idea or even a background about one piece so I'll leave no comment regarding this.
As for @StormlordArdan, I suggest we leave this decision to the staff team.
Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day !
 Author| Post time 2021-7-20 10:39 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-7-20 08:22 PM
This is financially super expensive collab.

Agree, but they just had (or still having) a collab with Star Wars. Arguably the biggest franchise in the world.
Post time 2021-7-21 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Syl23 replied at 2021-7-20 10:39 PM
Agree, but they just had (or still having) a collab with Star Wars. Arguably the biggest franchise ...

imagine naruto collab with hanzo being oruchimaro lmfao that would be funny asf. OmG imagine yuzhong as the ninetails brooo. CHOU COULD BE ROCK LEE. SUN-NARUTO YOOOO.
Post time 2021-7-23 01:46 AM | Show all posts
CapacityPrince replied at 2021-7-21 02:53 PM
imagine naruto collab with hanzo being oruchimaro lmfao that would be funny asf. OmG imagine yuzho ...

Nice idea. I think Sun is more suitable for Sarutobi or Konohamaru.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-18 01:42 PM GMT+8