Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 363|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Complaint] let's make developers think

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-20 11:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by NOOB__ at 2021-7-20 11:35 AM

https://youtu.be/ubAv4jNOSfU

in the previous thread the developer said that it was a connection problem, now let's see what else they have to say.
until now they do not recognize the quality of their reporting and punishment system is bad
4.jpeg
Post time 2021-7-20 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Hello again,
We are deeply sorry to hear that you are still facing similar problems and just to make things clear we do not tolerate this at all.
This will be taken care of by the staff team and be punished accordingly.
Thank you for sharing it with us, also you can always report them in-game to make sure they don't get away with it.
As mentioned before, we are always working on improving the game along side the punishment system.
If you have any idea you would like yo share with us in order to help improve the game feel free to do so in the Suggestion section.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Post time 2021-7-20 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-7-20 07:31 PM

Forum moderators is not developers.
And even community manager is not.
Post time 2021-7-20 07:22 PM | Show all posts
Dude, just give up...Latest update was realised today. Not a single word about punishment or matchmaking system. Not a single word in last big patch. No a single word in last 100 updates and patchs. Thousands of us tried everything million times to convince them about useless reporting and matchmaking system and they don't give a fuck. They will never change it and will always write you same replay: We are sorry for you inconvinience, thank you for sharing it with us, we agree that punishment system need improvement. They have about 3 almost same replays and they just copy/paste it from Word. You think Moonton doesn't know about problem? Ofcourse they know, but they won't do anything about it, because they will lose millions of players if they fix the system. If they lose millions of players, they will lose tons of dollars. It is all about money and it will always be. But there are 2 things normal person will never understand:

1) You become moderator here to try to improve gameplay of all MLBB users. You see as a moderator that players are complaing every fucking day about same thing. You pass that to Developers(if they pass that at all, i think they don't) and you see Developers don't care and will never care. So why are you still moderator? You are playing same game, you have same problems like players who complain.

2) In March this year, Mooton was sold for 4 BILLION DOLLARS to developer of TikTok! HEY 4 BILLION DOLLARS! For 4 billion dollars you can buy 10 countries around the world! What does this mean? It means that ex-owners of Moonton were billioners before TikTok even buy them. They had and still have so much money that they could do whatever they want. They earned so much money that they could change anything in game without any consequences. They could fix punishment and matchmaking system in one week and they could lose millions of players BUT THEY STILL WOULD BE BILLIONERS! Why they didn't change anything? Because they don't care. So forget about improving systems, it will never be done.
Post time 2021-7-20 07:55 PM | Show all posts
I watched the first video, it looks to me like you played Layla intentionally for making a video and posting it here

@Magnum_bangbang you are correct. We only submit suggestion threads and bug reports to the developers. Bug reports need all the info mentioned in bug report guide
Post time 2021-7-20 08:21 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-7-20 02:22 PM
Dude, just give up...Latest update was realised today. Not a single word about punishment or matchma ...

I know where this is coming from and I know that it's frustrating, as you know we are forum moderators who manage the forum and try to help its community.
We always forward your problems to the staff and they always reply.
Since you seem a bit aware of what's going on and how many times similar issues have been reported, you should keep in mind that it's not just with a button click that things can turn around and improve.
It requires a lot of work and effort, from finding an optimal way to improve the punishment system to executing it.
Since as you claim Moonton only cares about money, which isn't true at any point, improving the game and punishment system would bring them more money as the majority would be satisfied.
So in conclusion, Moonton is working on improving overall from small bugs to huge game changing issues.
Everything requires time, be patient and you shall be happy after all.
You are free to share your opinions and complain over this platform but within the rules and the right manners.
I hope this clears out things for you.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-20 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-7-20 10:57 PM
Anand replied at 2021-7-20 07:55 PM
I watched the first video, it looks to me like you played Layla intentionally for making a video and ...

I know you can't think, so I won't respond to you any further
flunky

Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-7-20 07:30 PM
Forum moderators is not developers.
And even community manager is not.

I know, but they don't want developers to come here. So they are developer representatives here.
Post time 2021-7-20 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-7-20 11:53 PM
NOOB__ replied at 2021-7-20 09:53 PM
I know you can't think, so I won't respond to you any further
flunky

I meant it as a joke . I am sorry if my reply hurts you. Please understand that I am only trying to help you.

My opinion about that video is "Only humans can identify such behavior as trolling. As of now, even high level AI algorithms couldn't identify this lazy behavior as trolling. We can somehow use the after-battle data like k/d/a damage received, damage dealt, turret damage dealt, etc.. to conclude whether the player is a troll or not. But creating such algorithm might not be as simple as we think".

There is one way to punish that player for sure. If everyone in your team reports that player, he will be punished for sure and probably lose 3 credit scores.

I know, but they don't want developers to come here. So they are developer representatives here

It's not like we have direct contact with developers. We can only submit your suggestions and report bugs to developers. There are other ways too like in-game customer service, etc.. if you want to contact developers. Since the developers receive too many requests and reports everyday, it may take some time for you to get a reply
Post time 2021-7-21 12:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-7-21 12:37 AM
Anand replied at 2021-7-20 11:35 PM
I meant it as a joke . I am sorry if my reply hurts you. Please understand that I am o ...

i am not agree. Neural networks CAN identify behavior as trolling. In theory. I don't know any practical examples. But still sure. Its woud be nice to test. It sound like exactly a task to it. And also its a really intresting project.

But i thought for now its impossible for MLBB.
1 - this system need a replays. But in MLBB, a lot of replayes just crush. Because replays is like. "Hero A, move right, than hero B use skill N than hero C move left"... But if system not save like one action, we got somthing like i get yesterday. In game i was kill Luo Yi, but in replay she was survive with 5% of health. Than in game she wait a 15 sec, respawn and go back to line. In replay, she stay 15 sec with 5% than go and die on our tower. Than respawn and die there again. And do it all replay.
Any system and even human call it feeding. But it just a little lag.

2 - you need a use a lot of games to teach it. Maybe 1.000.000 was enough. Or 10.000.000. And you need to process this games. You must to know, which one is really fiding and which is fake. And for sure, as programmer you have no time for it. You must use some verified players. But... players in mlbb.  Most of them didnt understend what is intentional feeding and what is a bad game.

sorry for my english. It really bad, i know. And i am also try to explain a hard things. And it hard for me, with second language.
Post time 2021-7-21 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-7-21 12:34 AM
i am not agree. Neural networks CAN identify behavior as trolling. In theory. I don't know any prac ...

yes AI can detect if we train it with millions of sample data. But if data is a video rather than commands even AI will have a really hard time because of the complexity in reading the player behavior from the video
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:30 PM GMT+8