Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 162|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Skin Concept] Summer Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-19 04:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hanabi's Summer Festival skin when
(please make her looks hella fire since Kagura went that cute route, Hanabi must get Haya attention )

Anyways I can barely draw out my imagination, but I do have references. Since Kagura and Hayabusa have that Japanese Festival Vibe, I thought Hanabi new skin would relate to it. Is Summer festival, so dress her up in Yukata.
Japanese_Short_Kimono.jpg Japanese_Short_Kimono_Back.jpg Short_Kimono_Purple.jpg   
Here's the reference, her weapon is the fan, her Obi belt is her iconic bow tie(rope) in the back.
Her skin intro animation should contain firework(when it explodes it shows the Higanbana flower) and a full moon, cool actions and stuff and end it with her fan covering her face like a mask as a reference to her other skins.

Author| Post time 2021-7-19 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Make sure to read the end
Post time 2021-7-19 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Yeah this would be really cool for hanabi's new skin. As a summer skin, this will really match up with haya, kagu skins. Support from me.
Post time 2021-7-24 11:29 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-7-19 11:55 PM
Yeah this would be really cool for hanabi's new skin. As a summer skin, this will really match up wi ...

Now for Hanzo to get one too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:36 PM GMT+8