Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 184|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] nerf vale

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-19 04:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
doing alot of damage plus he already got cc so nerf his damage.
Post time 2021-7-19 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Greetings,
Can you kindly be more specific on how Moonton may adjust Vale in order to make him more balanced?
Giving details on what changes you would like to see would help the staff team understand better how they work on it.
Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any other ideas or just want to give us more information regarding Vale.
Post time 2021-7-20 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by iatebabies at 2021-7-20 12:32 AM

considering blue S2 and red S1 are mandatory on vale i am assuming you fought a vale that uses red ult right?

his damage is pretty weak without red ult, blue ult has nice crowd control but doesnt do nearly as much damage as red ult the diffrence between the two is 400+40% magic power

so of course he can oneshot you using red ult the only problem is that it can be easily escaped with a small dash or a movment speed buff

i suggest using these following heros against vale: kagura,benedeta,granger,harley...

of course if you are going to play immobile mages like lou yi and gord lunox against vale you are going to be an easy food

and athena shield is allways a nice item to have

i would suggest increasing the slow on his red ult but nerfing its damage , however it is still a damage option and not a crowd control option so it shouldnt be effected too much

Post time 2021-7-20 04:41 AM | Show all posts
I think nerfing Vale's damage will make him kind of useless again due to the fact that his skills need to be aimed at the enemies in order to stun them and don't stun immediatly like other mages' skills. Therefore it is easier to dodge his skills and hence a nerf for his damage is not really justified.
Post time 2021-7-23 02:55 AM | Show all posts
I think to balance need to nerf vale 1st skill damage (this deals way too much damage with 3secs cd) then just slightly buff his ult damage (because easy to escape from this using dash/flicker).

Vale damage output is above compared to some other mages (like Kaditha so moonton buff her please) but as mentioned above, he is weak against assassins.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 12:23 PM GMT+8