Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 209|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] The Lack Skill Effect of Alice Epic Limited Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-18 01:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2021-7-18 02:05 PM

Hello guys, ijustwantoplay here. I want to complaint about the lack of skill effect in Alice epic limited skin. I have the skin for so long and already complaint to Moonton, but yet they did nothing. I buy this skin before the rework of Alice and the effect is still good with the ball of eye in skill 1, the symbol change in skill 2, and the bats in ultimate, but after the rework instead of upgrading it they just make the skill effect look just like the change color of the no skin effect. I want to give you guys photo about comparing the Epic skin with no skin effect. Btw, im using High graphic.

Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-39-45-607_com.mobile.legends-01.jpeg Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-38-54-763_com.mobile.legends-01.jpeg Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-39-33-622_com.mobile.legends-01.jpeg Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-39-03-818_com.mobile.legends-01.jpeg Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-39-24-416_com.mobile.legends-01.jpeg Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-39-10-118_com.mobile.legends-01.jpeg

Overall the no skin and the Epic limited skin skill effect are same and nothing change except its color. They can do so much improvisation effect like adding bats or magic aura in the Ultimate or make the skill 2 become magic spell like effect and change the ball in skill 1 to a heart shape or anything. I mean, they can do so much better than this right? even when Ultimate the blood sucking effect color still remain in red effect, the skill 1,2,  and ult have the exact same with different color with the no skin. I just don't wanna regret my decision for buying the skin long time ago. The skill effect of Alice Wizardy teacher is horrible it just like an Elite skin with the color change. I hope the developer see this and rework her Epic Limited skill effect. Thankyou.

Post time 2021-7-18 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Anyway, the Alice epic skin had already revamped last year. It is better than before revamped. Not just her epic but also special skin had been revamped too and now it is beautiful. So, i think no more revamp for her epic skin. Compared to Eudora old epic skin, alice epic skin is way better.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-18 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-7-18 08:46 PM
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-7-18 04:07 PM
Anyway, the Alice epic skin had already revamped last year. It is better than before revamped. Not j ...

I bet you don't know her Epic skin skill effect before the revamp.
Look at those pic i send. No special effect that indicates the skin as "Epic Limited skin". Its weird if u think the skill effect are better than the old version. Also they just change the color not even the shape or anything. This skin is hella expensive and yes its not worth for the skill effect. If u look at Youtube abt her skill comparison between her old effect and after revamp. U will see my point. anywy thnkyou

StormlordArdan replied at 2021-7-18 04:07 PM
Anyway, the Alice epic skin had already revamped last year. It is better than before revamped. Not j ...

This is Alice Epic skin comparison with her old skill effect, if u want to see my point.
Post time 2021-7-19 02:38 PM | Show all posts
YES.
its not worth for me. i already have her devine owl and its mooooore beautiful imo.
Post time 2021-7-23 06:01 AM | Show all posts
Gotta agree with this one. This skin, as limited as it is, should definetly have better skill effects. I mean..i'd rather play with her Special skin than with this. Wish to see some improvements in the future, this time the Bane skin got a revamp, maybe next time there will be one for Alice *fingers crossed*
Post time 2021-7-24 11:50 AM | Show all posts
I'm hoping for revamps of skins like these where there's no change in skill effects :(
 Author| Post time 2021-7-25 12:54 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-7-23 06:01 AM
Gotta agree with this one. This skin, as limited as it is, should definetly have better skill effect ...

Yesss, i hope so too
Glad to see the new Bane epic shop skin. The skill effect is worth now
 Author| Post time 2021-7-25 12:57 AM | Show all posts
pipaca replied at 2021-7-24 11:50 AM
I'm hoping for revamps of skins like these where there's no change in skill effects :(

Yeah, there are many of the revamps hero like Alice, Miya, Eudora for example having a nerf on their skin skill effect. Well, i hope future revamp hero did not experience this downgrade in their skin
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 12:47 PM GMT+8