Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 176|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Kadita Rework skill

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-16 09:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2021-7-18 04:00 PM

Hello guys, since there are a lot of adjustment and skill rework of many heroes, i want to give my idea about reworking our mermaid~Kadita. Don't worry about her skill combo work because i want to give a rework about her passive and also the advantages of Kadita in mermaid form. Lets check it out

First of all, my idea is about her passive.
She is a mermaid, but yet instead of swimming and dominating the river, she is just floating in the air with slow movement speed. So i want to change the passive into Everytime Kadita is in the river she will become mermaid and also increasing her movement speed by 5%-15% with level. While in the mermaid form, all of her skill will be enchance too. We want to see the mermaid form more right??

Enchance First skill is still the same, but because of the new passive idea, i will change it a little bit "just in the mermaid form" or in the river form her first skill will get her bubble passive that give her heal but instead of a passive, the bubble will become one with the first skill which is active skill.

Enchance Second skill is still the same, but in the mermaid form there will be no more delay and this no delay skill only available in the river, thats it

Enchance Ultimate is still the same as before, but in the mermaid form it will be no more delay in the river thanks to the mermaid form.

As a mermaid and ocean goddess, i want Kadita to be more dominating in the river with her mermaid form that we like to see. Thankyou for reading this. I hope U guys like it as Kadita mains. Have a nice day.
Post time 2021-7-16 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Not a kadita main but her passive with mermaid form will be very interesting and suit her character well. Too much rework will make her unbalanced too. Support from me. Nice suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-16 11:18 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-7-16 10:39 PM
Not a kadita main but her passive with mermaid form will be very interesting and suit her character  ...

Thankyou
Post time 2021-7-17 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Hi @ijustwantoplay

Thanks for your suggestion
make sure to vote her in the upcoming "reforge your legend" event too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:44 PM GMT+8