Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 199|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Give people more reason to play tank

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-16 05:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
when you go solo, no one wanna play tank, everyone thinks they must carry the team (not all of them can) tank will be the last option when you are at last slot of ban/pick.
And when you play as tank, no one care if you sacrifice to safe other players life. If team lose, they will only care about who die most to blame and report. When the team win, jungle or ad will get the most kills and people only look at that dumb number. They never care about how many pecentace of damage you take, how many percentage of combat you join. And in the end people fight with each other at ban/pick to take jungle or ad.

So,  Tankers should have more bonus such as bonus point to protect point losing or something like that.
Post time 2021-7-16 06:01 PM | Show all posts
I don’t know about bonus points though. But I agree everytime I play rank too no one wants to use tank. I think what montoon should do is create a fun and easy to use tank. I was thinking of a female tank
Post time 2021-7-18 12:33 AM | Show all posts
I agree good tank should be rewarded more than other heroes
Post time 2021-7-18 02:36 AM | Show all posts
Just give tanks more kill potential xd and people will play them. Add a tank item that deals infinite dmg and then tank meta. If not, then no one is going to tank bc it is a support.
Post time 2021-7-18 06:16 PM | Show all posts
@aznager

I disagree. I think Tanks should have damage reduced, but CC and durability capabilities improved. I kinda hate how things are going, with supports and tanks having OP damage.

The incentive to play tanks and supports should be CC + durability, not damage. Else, full fledged tanks and supports will slowly phase out and be replaced with other roles' heroes into their roles (such as Mage taking the support role and Fighter being tanks).
Post time 2021-7-20 01:56 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-7-18 06:16 PM
@aznager

I disagree. I think Tanks should have damage reduced, but CC and durability capabilities i ...

I was kinda joking xd. But yeah, one of the reasons as to why tanks are unpopular is because of their lack of kill potential or carry.
Post time 2021-7-25 12:51 PM | Show all posts
@aznager

Tanks back then (Akai x Hylos META) was at a great place actually; simply due to their effectiveness and presence. Nowadays? Tanks melt within a few seconds.

We need to bring back the durability and strong CC aspects of tanks, and remove this damage META nonsense because it's really killing the game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:08 PM GMT+8