Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 520|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Photos of a solo player, IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-13 03:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1.PNG
These were my games today, always MVP, win or lose. I guess the system matches good players with terrible players to 'balance'

2.PNG
1. Karina got retribution but went straight to lane, to help guinivere. Guinivere asked her to go jungle, but she didnt. Didnt kill anyone just fed the whole game. Stole some buffs of mine.
2. Vexana and Layla were jungling without retribution, alone not together, so lanes were being attacked.
3. Guinivere was the only normal player in my team, but she wasnt really good so she died when it was easy to escape.
I almost won this game but when 3 are dead most of the time, only 2 players have to defend 3 lanes against 5 enemies.
Enemy sun was full set, enemy karina was good, enemy mm, mage and tank were average.  IMPOSIBLE TO WIN. NO MATTER WHAT HERO I HAD CHOSEN OR WHAT STRATEGY.
3.PNG
1. mm and dyroth tried to help jungle, tried to clear lanes, tried to gank (at level 3 vs enemy level 4), they tried but they both 0-7.
2. Layla and xborg were normal players, thats why i could push a little and kill all enemies who tried to defend the towers.
3. All enemies were normal players, even Franco at 0-6. He was in teamfights and tried to help. No idea how we won in this 3 vs 5.

4.PNG
1. eudora, zilong and argus didnt do anything. Layla helped at the end, I just won because I pushed three towers when enemy was getting lord. Then I killed lord, pushed the other lane, eventually all lanes with superminions allowed me to win ALONE, again.

5.PNG
1. Argus tried so hard to kill from level one, but ended feeding 1-14, Hanabi thought that was a good strategy and tried to do the same, but she did worse with 3-18.
2. Esmeralda tried to play safe the whole game, even when full set. She did something like 10% damage.
3. The tank was good, thats the only reason I was able to win.
4. Luckily the enemy had 2 low skills, Balmond and Roger, but still, its me and the tank vs pakito, eudora and vale, its 2 vs 3 again IMPOSSIBLE GAME, no idea how I was able to win this.

6.PNG
1. Chou was jungling without retribution which made him level 3 when the rest were level 5 or 6. Thats why he fed 0-8. He used his ultimate exclusively on Jhonson, to kick him away, not to pull him hahaha.
2. Saber didnt even need boots, he went straight to the jungle and stayed there the whole game. He stole one of my kills.
3. I had high expectations for Kagura cause she had many thousands and hundreds of games in different roles but I checked her profile and this is his third game as Kagura. He fed 0-7. His damaga was good though, something close to 20%
4. Chang didnt die the whole game, only at the end. Didnt kill didnt die, she was just there clearing waves.
5. Enemy sun was free to jungle the whole game and kill our chou saber kagura every time he saw them.
6. Enemy Jhonson was everywhere pushing lanes, ganking, defending towers, defending teammates... great jhon.
7. Granger was just as bad as my saber.
8. Eudora and Ruby were both good, defending, ganking, stealing my buffs...
9. impossible game, I got 3 feeders, one average vs enemy one feeder 4 normal players, so this could be a 1 vs 4 or a 2 vs 4 IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN.

This was all today, I played some in the morning some at lunch. The ones I won were pure luck, because i proved you with photos how its always 1vs4, 2vs3 3vs4... All this games were solo, no friends online (I have between 100-200 friends) or already in a game. In the mornings you cant really play duo, I cant even play solo, there are no games before 10 am. It takes like 10 mins to find one game so PLAYING WITH FRIENDS IS NOT POSSIBLE IN THE MORNING OR AT LUNCH.
Wanna play with friends? wait til you get home around 19:00, but it should be like this.
Why cant we be 3 normal players 2 feeders vs 3 normal players 2 feeders? Why is it always this unbalanced? I reported all feeders but no reports came back... those criminals are still free, feeding other games (look at their history and you ll see they feed or they go afk, but credit score is higher than 90 or 100 hyahahahahaha).
I had a 90% wr with sun, but on friday it went down to 89%, today it went down to 87%... I mean really? do i need to stop playing to keep my high win rate? Am I supposed to play ONLY AT NIGHT and ONLY WITH FRIENDS? No solo games? why? Why cant feeders or afk be banned for 1 day? Its a freaking nightmare to recognize the name of a feeder you played with and live the same hell all over again...
It would be cool if feeders had to win some vs AI as MVP to be back to classic. Or win 5 brawl to be allowed to play classic again.
I dont play rank anymore, its horrible without a team.
I have 3 accounts, three different ranks and its the same bullshet in all 3. Is it my server? Japanese server full of low skills?
Im seriously thinking about having a break of this game and try the new one. There are other similar games... might be worth it to try my luck there...

Post time 2021-7-15 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-7-15 08:36 AM
Anand replied at 2021-7-14 01:23 AM
I recommend you to read my post again and there will be nothing about matchmaking or reporting.

I ...

what u try to say? your high rank in solo is mytic v? of come on. dont lick this game too much. just admit it this game need totally revamp in match making.

I like playing solo because I think of it as a challenge to improve my gaming skills

1v5 is it fun for u????????????????? if u know what im try to said la?
Post time 2021-7-14 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-7-14 01:23 AM
I recommend you to read my post again and there will be nothing about matchmaking or reporting.

I ...

Jesus Christ...

They are giving moderators on official MLBB forum to 15 yrs old kids whos maximum is reaching Mythic in one season...

But that doesn't suprise me since game is falling down season by season.

Comments

I think you are diverting the topic because you don't have any counter points  Post time 2021-7-15 01:36 AM
Post time 2021-7-15 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-7-15 04:53 PM
Anand replied at 2021-7-15 12:51 PM
I agree it need some improvements in Mythic rank matchmaking because I couldn't carry my team in M ...

i bet u just another low mytic level that not see clear enough problem in game. ok trainees do your job lick2 more
Post time 2021-7-15 06:49 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-7-15 04:50 PM
i bet u just another low mytic level that not see clear enough problem in game. ok trainees do your ...

Even before becoming a trainee, I post regularly and give my suggestion to improve the game and help others.

Let's not deviate from the topic
Post time 2021-7-15 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-7-15 08:42 AM
AnnaStrasza replied at 2021-7-13 07:27 PM
You should be banned from forums for complaining about Classic.
Real embarrassing breh. What’s next ...

and u should go lick your s**ter and stop commend here pompei people. epig mind will not go anywhere with no friends.
Post time 2021-7-15 03:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-7-15 03:52 AM
NOOB__ replied at 2021-7-13 08:57 PM
we don't focus on rank, classic and brawl. focus on troll behavior. Whatever your play mode, we ca ...

Everyone knows that we can win in AI mode with our eyes closed. Because we are playing against AI not real players so many players are practicing new heroes in Classic mode.

This is the reason why I suggested not to punish players in classic mode.

In brawl mode, there are only two heroes a player can choose from. The player is not at fault here so I am against punishing players in brawl mode

In my opinion, the punishment system should not punish players for poor performance in classic or brawl mode https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... ad&tid=79037&extra=
Post time 2021-7-13 10:15 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-7-13 08:46 PM
I didnt play rank last season, all classic.  Lost the squad, dolo rank is just a waste of time.
C ...

In my opinion, classic mode is for fun and practice. I guess you are a good player if you get MVP in every game.

If you play solo, this is common and happens everyday in game. Because this game is about team work and strategy. We cannot expect other solo players to co-operate with us.

If you play duo with a friend, you have more chance of winning. Your win rate might reach 60+ due to better team work.

Playing solo is fun in a way too. Only skilled players capable of carrying the game even if they are matched with trolls can play solo and dominate the game. For others it depends upon their luck. If we are lucky, we will be matched with good players and if we are unlucky, we will be matched with troll players, VPN players, etc

Author| Post time 2021-7-13 08:46 PM | Show all posts

I didnt play rank last season, all classic.  Lost the squad, dolo rank is just a waste of time.
Classic there is no pressure and its a good training for new players. I have almost 20 k games in 3 accounts, but its not possible to play  rank either.
My point is this game is not playable for solo players.

Comments

lol you just lost 2 matches and saying solo is unplayable  Post time 2021-7-13 10:19 PM
Post time 2021-7-13 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Are you serious dude?

Rank is now Classic and Classic is dead for 5 or more seasons.
Post time 2021-7-13 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Real embarrassing breh. What’s next, reporting trolls in Brawl and AI mode?

You need spanking with a wet noodle.
Post time 2021-7-13 08:57 PM | Show all posts

we don't focus on rank, classic and brawl. focus on troll behavior. Whatever your play mode, we can't troll.

Comments

really, nobody trolls in classic ? what is the function of classic mode? what is the AI mode for?  Post time 2021-7-14 09:51 AM
they might be practicing because no one trolls in classic and brawl  Post time 2021-7-13 10:16 PM
Post time 2021-7-14 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-7-14 12:28 AM
Playing solo is fun in a way too. Only skilled players capable of carrying the game even if they are matched with trolls can play solo and dominate the game.

What is fun in wasting 2 hours with trolls and stupid kids who practice on rank etc?

Yeah, you can carry 1 out of 10 those matches. You watch youtube too much if you are saying things like this. And you think youtubers will post content on youtube when they lose? Buahahhaa

You pick any hero for jungle and enemies inviding your buffs all game. Not a single team mate see that on map. Now explain us, since you got here want you want (a moderator), how will you carry your team without any farm?

You pick some good marksman, but there is same problem. Enemies ganking you every 10 secs and your team never saw that on map, just typing typical nubs senteces: "Cry kid" (btw I am probably older than 80% of them), "You only feed nap" (what is nap? i know what is nub, nap is for sleeping) etc etc.

Many of you newbie moderators never reached higher ranks playing SoloQ so it is logicaly you can't understand frustration of players who did and who now suffer in epic/legend because of abnormal amount of trolls and vpn retards in last 3 seasons.

And the POINT of all this is - You just bypass PROBLEM by repeating same senteces every God damn day: "We are sorry to hear that, punishment and reporting system really need to be fixed asap". THAN GO AND TELL THAT TO DEVELOPERS, TELL THEM THAT EVERY GOD DAMN DAY AND PROBLEM WILL BE FIXED because you all sound like robots and broken vinyl. Period.
Post time 2021-7-14 01:23 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-7-14 12:27 AM
What is fun in wasting 2 hours with trolls and stupid kids who practice on rank etc?

Yeah, you can ...

I reached Mythic continuously for the past 4 seasons. My win rate for last season in rank was greater than 50.

I was able to carry a Legend team in solo rank but not Mythic.

In this season, I am about to reach Legend(1 star away) with a win rate of 54+ in rank. I am playing solo rank too.

I like playing solo because I think of it as a challenge to improve my gaming skills
Post time 2021-7-14 04:34 AM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-7-13 08:57 PM
we don't focus on rank, classic and brawl. focus on troll behavior. Whatever your play mode, we ca ...

What is troll behavior, a person going 1-7 in classic is considered troll. I get it, trash teammates losing games feels bad but you have to understand there are limitation that prevent this supposedly troll behavior such as playing 2 games with a hero before u could rank.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:30 PM GMT+8