Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 469|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] NA, EU players - stop spending money in this game

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-11 07:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just look at this.

Moonton pandering to just certain regions and not giving us this event.

Starting from 10th July, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and the Star Wars collaboration event is now here with exclusive Star Wars Cyclops andDart Vader skins. Players in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, The Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei, Laos, East Timor, and Japan can participate in a draw event to winEpic limited skins and other rewards.

How to get Star Wars battle effects in Mobile Legends

As the Star Wars event goes live at 8 AM GMT on Sunday, various tasks will be made available to the players for a shot at claiming limited-time Star Wars battle effects. This includes a Star Wars avatar border, a Darth Vader emote, a Star Wars kill notification, and a Star Wars spawn effect.

As a Star Wars fan I am super angry about this.

I won't be spending any more on this game.

Post time 2021-7-11 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. I understand your fustration, same for me here the event doesn't work. I'm a starwars fan too. There's reason behind the event not available in all regions. Btw, you can get the skins by connecting vpn to these regions.
Post time 2021-7-11 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Im in Indonesia and some of my friends said that this Star Wars skin is really weird and bad. We all know about Star Wars but it is very unpopular in here. Star Wars is old movie and kids now will never know about it. Instead buying the Star Wars skins, we better buy the other epic skin in the list.
Post time 2021-7-11 03:34 PM | Show all posts
If it is not available in a region, players are simply using VPN and get them.

In my region, there is a different event going on. There are many epic skins available but the skins I want is missing.

I like to see the star wars skin too. Hope they release it to everyone soon.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-12 08:43 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-7-11 01:28 PM
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. I understand your fustration, same for me here the event doesn't ...

Thx babe. I just got Yoda skin.

Still unfair to players in NA and other regions where we are not given access to this event.
Post time 2021-7-12 05:55 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-7-11 01:28 PM
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. I understand your fustration, same for me here the event doesn't ...

What's the reason?
Post time 2021-7-12 08:40 PM | Show all posts
I myself believe this Star Wars collaboration would have a lot of succes for EU or NA..or US...I mean, this movie series is super popular here. There is surely a good reason why the event is region based. As long as VPN is legal to use, feel free to get what you want this way...That baby yoda does look super tempting to get
Post time 2021-7-13 04:46 PM | Show all posts

Due to licensing issues they are only available in SEA, if the skins could be available in other regions they would have done it for sure.
Post time 2021-7-13 06:15 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-7-13 04:46 PM
Due to licensing issues they are only available in SEA, if the skins could be available in other r ...

You want to tell me the skins are illegal in any other part of the world except SEA?
Post time 2021-7-14 03:24 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-7-13 06:15 PM
You want to tell me the skins are illegal in any other part of the world except SEA?

That means that moonton does not reserve the right to release the event in any other part of the world except for the stated countries
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:15 PM GMT+8