Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 539|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Query] No punsihment for AFK or feeders?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-5 07:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
IMG_7616.PNG
This guy AFK all the time, credit score higher than 90.... Really? there should be a rule for people like this. Something like 2 consecutive AFK games you are banned for 24 hours or something. Or 3 afk games in your history means you can only play brawl for 12 hours... I dont know, ANYTHING really, any kind of punishment is ok, this shouldnt be allowed.

IMG_7612.PNG
Look at this beautiful fair game. They were a trio, speaking in the team voice chat. They were laughing about not moving and feeding on purpose. Seriously, just give me bots, its easier. I was Sun, my friend Miya, somehow we won, I focused on towers and lord. But its not fair, they didnt get reported because they were a trio. 2% damage should be automatic report, even for tanks. A minumum of 10% is necesary, or maybe 8% for tanks but I mean come on. Its not fun to play like this, not even if you win.

Post time 2021-7-5 08:46 PM | Show all posts
I can understand how it feels. Many players rank down intentionally and cause other team members to loose. After reaching a low point, they rank up with their favorite heroes to boost their MMR and Street rank. Even though points gained for street rank below legend is much lower, they keep doing this.

The punishment system might have reduced 3 to 6 credit score automatically. Additional credit score is based on the number of reports received.

Have you reported them after the game?

If they are still not punished, probably the system thought everyone played bad and avoid punishing because everyone got low scores.

I agree the punishment system should improve so players stop doing this and play fair.
Post time 2021-7-5 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-7-5 08:46 PM
I can understand how it feels. Many players rank down intentionally and cause other team members to  ...

If you excloude SEA region, street rank exists in maybe 5 more countries and there are 193 countries in the world.

We all members of this forum want to inform you as a new moderator that we saw answer like this yours for billion times on this forum.

Comments

I typed all the words no copy/paste  Post time 2021-7-6 10:35 PM
That's not OPINION, it's copy/paste message. Opinion is when you think and say something with your own words  Post time 2021-7-6 12:03 AM
I am just sharing my experience and I also wish for better punishment system just like everyone  Post time 2021-7-5 10:36 PM
Post time 2021-7-5 09:38 AM | Show all posts
wow beautiful fair game
Post time 2021-7-5 04:18 PM | Show all posts
oh daam that sucks
Post time 2021-7-5 05:12 PM | Show all posts
you know. Its not punishment for now for feeders. And have punishment for afk, but. he not afk. Game not thought he was not afk, because he move right-left.

So if you want to report for feed, will report for verbal abuse.
Post time 2021-7-5 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-7-5 05:12 PM
you know. Its not punishment for now for feeders. And have punishment for afk, but. he not afk. Game ...

yes it's true, people can avoid AFK punishment, I've experienced it. if you report verbal abuse it only reduces 2 credit points.

Let's see what sycophants and developer slaves have to say.
Post time 2021-7-5 08:17 PM | Show all posts
okay,
it is okay for you to cencored your and your friend name there,
but why u cencored the 3 of them too??
Post time 2021-7-6 09:16 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-7-5 09:53 PM
If you excloude SEA region, street rank exists in maybe 5 more countries and there are 193 countrie ...

they can't think LOL
Post time 2021-7-6 10:41 PM | Show all posts

This post made me remember a trio who did the same to me in my server. In fact many players are still doing this as they are not confident in winning at higher ranks.

It should be noted that players who are afraid of losing are spoiling this game for everyone
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:53 PM GMT+8