Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 378|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Im playing MLBB] Zhask After Nerf Gameplay

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-4 12:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

In this video, I want to share with you, one of my gameplays with the hero Zhask after the nerf. He is still a very strong hero, and I really like playing with him. I hope you will like my video! xD

Post time 2021-7-9 11:03 PM | Show all posts
and now that he's got buffed, you may need to create new content about "Zhask after Buff gameplay" :v
Post time 2021-7-6 09:41 AM | Show all posts
MLBB must fix a bug that can one shot the nightmaric spawn using retribution even in enhanced form just like a jungle creeps. We all know that this issue also happen before to Hanzo's body in which it receives huge damage by retribution.
Post time 2021-7-5 05:38 PM | Show all posts
For me  i love it when my heroes are getting nerfed. It pushes me to find new ways to adapt for the nerf and less players to pick for my hero
Post time 2021-7-5 05:24 PM | Show all posts
It's a good idea to use Fleeting Time for the nerfed Zhask as that may allow him to use his ultimate spawn more often, just like before his nerf. Well deserved MVP! And goodluck on your rank journey! :)
Post time 2021-7-4 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing this video, many players complain how trash the new zhask is. Its about adaptation and strategy needed to win this game.
Post time 2021-7-6 09:41 AM | Show all posts
MLBB must fix a bug that can one shot the nightmaric spawn using retribution even in enhanced form just like a jungle creeps. We all know that this issue also happen before to Hanzo's body in which it receives huge damage by retribution.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-18 02:05 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-7-4 04:44 PM
Thanks for sharing this video, many players complain how trash the new zhask is. Its about adaptatio ...

Indeed it is! But with the new Buff, we will have back again the strong ultimate! Thank you very much for your reply! :D
 Author| Post time 2021-7-18 02:07 AM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-7-5 05:24 PM
It's a good idea to use Fleeting Time for the nerfed Zhask as that may allow him to use his ultimate ...

Thank you very much for your reply! That item indeed is very good now after the nerf! :D
 Author| Post time 2021-7-18 02:08 AM | Show all posts
d2tayu2 replied at 2021-7-5 05:38 PM
For me  i love it when my heroes are getting nerfed. It pushes me to find new ways to adapt for the  ...

I know what you mean, now Zhask is always available in rank mode! Thank you for your reply! :D
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 02:27 PM GMT+8