Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1169|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Khufra was nerfed.. And now I see tanks are famous as exp Lane..

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-3 09:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Add to his passive where he converts all penetration into hybrid penetration.. Because his 2nd skill does magic damage.. His 1st skill does physical damage.. His basic attack when passive is active is magic damage but when not active it is physical damage.. Lastly his ultimate is physical damage.. As we see many tanks are now suitable for offlane.. Make him possible to make use of penetration items as well to clear minion faster.. Damage khufra isn't that strong but it can be a new pocket pick to counter a lot of mobile heroes as an offlane.. Let's see where this goes..
Post time 2021-7-4 02:17 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-7-3 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Eudora is meta, phoveus is getting buffed + khufra being already one of the best tanks in the game. I dont think mobile heroes need more indirect nerfs right now if i am honest
Post time 2021-7-4 03:30 AM | Show all posts
I feel like Khufra is way above other tanks right now (except for Gloo).they are the only ones who are very tanky and super hard to kill. I don't agree with nerf but Moonton should buff other tanks like Atlas, Lolita, Akai etc.
Post time 2021-7-4 03:14 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-7-4 02:17 AM
@IZxCOLD

Agreed. Leave the poor tanks alone. Khufra has been nerfed several times already.

Quantity is different from quality . Just because khufra is already nerfed does not justify that he should not be nerfed more.

As ciaociao said , khufra performance is still above all other tank except gloo . Just because moonton take a drop away from the sea of overpoweredness of khufra does not mean he became weak , he is still overpowered.
Do you have any idea how bored i am and many other people where people just keep picking khufra over and over since his release ? It's all because moonton never properly nerf khufra.

Khufra need more nerf to justify literally all other tank hero. Or maybe buff all other tank to keep up with khufra strength. But patch note history is evidence that moonton has never done any of these,the nerf that moonton give to khufra is still not enough.
Post time 2021-7-5 12:14 AM | Show all posts
I would like to play damage Khufra too. I hope they accept your suggestion
Post time 2021-7-5 10:46 AM | Show all posts
nah, khufra is one of the few pure tanks. Making him a fighter like kaja and gatotkaka is a big mistake. He must focus on heroes, not minions.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-5 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Try playing khufra as semi tank in brawl with bloodlust axe as one of damage item and you see why I suggested this.
Post time 2021-7-8 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 06:50 AM GMT+8