Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 352|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

In-Game Mechanic Suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-3 02:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've been playing this game for more than 2 years now. It's fun to play, no doubt about it. But I guess there are some mechanics that this game is missing. I hope the developers could consider adding more mechanics into the game so there would be a bit of a gap for players in terms of skills. Here are some of the mechanic I want to see in the future.

Body Blocking
This is really simple, just add the character collision feature. Atleast apply it on heroes if you don't want to have creep-blocking mechanic. I think it is really needed in the game. Seeing your hero pass through your ally or enemy hero's body doesn't make any sense.

Attack Miss Chance
When enemy is on high ground(Base) there should be a chance that your attack would miss. Same goes when an enemy is inside a bush but you have vision on him, there must be a chance to miss a hit. This is just to compensate on the fact that there's no fog in the game. 10% chance to miss an attack isn't that bad at all I guess. And it only applies to basic attack(skills, passive, buff effects and item effects is not affected by this mechanic).

Base Bush
Since there's no fog and blind spot in the game, I think it's fair enough to add more bushes especially in the base area. But here's a thing. There would be only 2 base bush, 1 from the back left side of top turret and 1 from the back right side of bot turret. While this towers are still up, it will grant your team true sight which allows you to have vision on that base bush. This is to make the base still a safe place for you and your allies and make it not that exposed to enemies.

I hope that everyone won't misunderstood this as to make the game complex but as an improvement of the game. MLBB have grown so much.

Post time 2021-7-3 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Hi @dLan

Thank you for the suggestions
hopefully it will be considered by Devs in further adjustments
Post time 2021-7-20 09:58 AM | Show all posts
I support the Base bush poor Natalia when trailing behind.. Others are too difficult for others to adapt.. You must be from PC game D**A to suggest these mechanics.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 12:58 PM GMT+8