Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 729|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Harley

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-3 12:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please slightly adjust his attack range it is too long for a mage/assassin. Also, skill 1 deals way too high damage even without items plus attack speed buff. Please reduce skill 1 initial/starting damage.
Post time 2021-7-3 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Wow are you stupid ?? Most dps mage got nerf hard because of radiant armor lol you might be one of those mythics V harley not op lol hes actually average not to op not to weak some thse threads are really cringe tbh
Post time 2021-7-3 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Harley is one of those hero where if harley missed his ultimate or his ultimate hit the wrong target (eg: tank) , he became nothing. Harley is strong at 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 condition , but once more enemy is involved in the battle, only skilled player with good teammate are able to use harley to full potential , simply because his ultimate can be blocked by enemy teammate.

My point is that if there is enemy harley in enemy team,always have teammate nearby and an escape route , and be careful with bushes because harley is a burst damage hero and really love bushes.
Post time 2021-7-3 01:58 AM | Show all posts
All mages are nerfed indirectly with the new item radiant armor. Nerfing mages further might make them unpopular

Also Harley stats look good and quite popular right now. Even a small nerf might bring down the win rate drastically.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-3 02:58 AM | Show all posts
I want the game to be fair that's why I posted my suggestion. After new patch Harley deals way too much damage in early game with his passive and negative magic armor. Yes, heroes can be countered, but why still those that can be countered received nerfs but Harley no?
Post time 2021-7-3 03:16 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2021-7-3 01:13 AM
Harley is one of those hero where if harley missed his ultimate or his ultimate hit the wrong target ...

he is an assassin that deals magic dmg.
Post time 2021-7-3 04:04 AM | Show all posts
Hey, I see your point but I think it is pretty easy to counter Harley: Just pick heroes with a lot of crowd control/ stuns and you will be able to cancel his first skill.If his first skin was to be nerfed, he would be completely useless as he relies on it and because his ultimate needs his first skill to make damage. Maybe an idea would be to nerf his first skill a bit but buff his ultimate damage.
Post time 2021-7-3 05:49 AM | Show all posts
hes a good hero. In the right hands, he deals dmg and mobility. However, he is not op that there is no counterplay to him.
Post time 2021-7-3 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for your suggestion. As most users said above, harley is not that OP, you and your team just have to counter pick and play. You can build radiant armor, winter truncheon, immortal as defensive counter.
Post time 2021-7-3 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Harley is not that good of a hero, hes only good when he gets snowballed. Most people usually play him around bushes. So when you play harley just be aware of bushes
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:52 PM GMT+8