Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 514|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Roger Movement Speed Adjustment/Nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-2 01:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
His movement boosts is too much. Plus, mostly all Roger builds windtalker anyways so nerfing his speed boost is a deserved nerf anyways. His damage already got a buff from the negative armor patch so nerfing his speed is alright.
Human Form:
either nerf it or adjust it
Nerf: Increases his Movement Speed by 35~40% for 2.5s
Adjustment: Increase his Movement Speed by 60~70% for 1~1.5s
Skill- Wolf Transformation: "
Roger lunges forward and turns into a wolf, dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 (+100% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies in his area and slowing them down by 90% for 0.8 second." (original)

Nerf:
slowing them down by 90% for 0.5 second."

Wolf Form:
"If there is an enemy with less than 40% of their HP nearby, his Movement Speed will be increased by 50% and their location will be revealed to Roger." (orginal)

Nerf:
If there is an enemy with less than 30% of their HP nearby, his Movement Speed will be increased by 50% and their location will be revealed to Roger.
or Nerf: If there is an enemy with less than 40% of their HP nearby, his Movement Speed will be increased by 40% and their location will be revealed to Roger.

Post time 2021-7-8 10:55 PM | Show all posts
@MarcoPRO99

Seems like @diwang might disagree with your points. I've never underestimated Roger, but I'm not sure why most people do that.
Post time 2021-7-3 10:45 PM | Show all posts
His movement speed is not really the issue. The problem with roger is that broken immunity on his skill 1 and his absurd burst damage and then combined it with the movement speed he becomes very strong. I just feel like roger has to get a nerf on his early damage because its just so broken rn
Post time 2021-7-2 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
This is a good adjustment for Roger, as he is kind of over powered at the moment.
Nerfing him in a way to keep him balanced is the goal, hopefully developers will take it into consideration.
Post time 2021-7-3 04:11 AM | Show all posts
I agree with you, Roger has been in the meta for 3-4seasons now and he got just 1 nerf in all those months. He is still a top tier jungler due to his ability to farm fast, even in the early game and his movement speed which helps him to rotate more easily and therefore control the map.
Post time 2021-7-3 05:51 AM | Show all posts
I love how roger is meta and op rn and before he wasn't even considered a hero. Oh how sleeper heroes are underlooked.
Post time 2021-7-3 06:13 AM | Show all posts
I don't know whether to support this or not. Because these suggestions affect the chasing and escaping abilities of Roger. It does not affect his damage or attack speed stats
Post time 2021-7-4 02:25 AM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

I don't know whether to laugh or cry because Roger back then, was so in the shadows. I'm not even sure how, when or why he became OP a few seasons back when there's no direct adjustment made to him.
Post time 2021-7-4 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-7-5 12:30 AM
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-7-3 10:45 PM
His movement speed is not really the issue. The problem with roger is that broken immunity on his sk ...

Not only that roger is really tanky has hell becaus eof def bonus on his wolf form and bonus lifesteal as for the first skill wolf form it deals way to much dmg with the new war axe he could wiped 30 percent of the tanks hp with just a single lycan pounce and whats so funny is that he only needs endless and windtalker to deal such dmg in the early stages even a lanclot with hepta plus endless would lose to that

CloudDevelic replied at 2021-7-4 02:25 AM
@C4lam1tyG0D

I don't know whether to laugh or cry because Roger back then, was so in the shadows. I ...

I have been using roger since seasom 8 he receive some small buffs like EVERY update but people would not notice it until the initial  funnel strat came along and remember when moontoon buff  roger wolf  def bonus with a staggering 100 bonus def level 12 ult but now its only 40 at level 3 ultq but still extra 40 physical and magic def is nothing to laugh4H at
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2021-7-4 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Moontoon hasn't nerfing Roger because no one suggested to nerf him. I was the first, but this was only nerfing his speed, there are a lot more critical criteria that needed to be nerf/adjusted on Roger himself.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 01:58 PM GMT+8