Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Jadeeeeeeeeee
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Mercy for Solo Players

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-29 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-6-28 05:39 PM
I think there is a misunderstanding. I never said it will not punish. Except few cases, the punish ...

I'm not a crazy person who reports every player when I lose.
I know how negative gameplay, trolls and low skills are. but your punishment system is so bad and stupid
Post time 2021-6-29 11:37 AM | Show all posts
don't play solo, many are trolling then lose mmr
Post time 2021-6-29 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Hendrikho95 replied at 2021-6-29 11:37 AM

Many are trolling because they are afraid of losing win rate and mmr of their favorite heroes
Post time 2021-6-30 07:37 AM | Show all posts
I have had games with 2 afk in one team, 1 on the other hahaha.
I will post later on some photos of my recent games where my real teammates are worse than bots, I did 99% of the towers hahahah (we won) and they did 2% damage, they were a trio. Even afk bots are better than these people. I heard them talking on the mic, useless.
Similar game against a trio, so maybe there was a trio in my team but they all acted like solo players, Me fighter, 3 marksmen, one mage. All 0-10. And yeah, we won, surprisingly I did all tanking towers and damage.
Solo is hard. Its not even fun to win like that. So stressing and unfair having a lowskill trio vs a normal trio with normal stats.
Post time 2021-6-30 07:39 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-6-30 07:37 AM
I will post later on some photos of  ...

I guess you are talking about classic games. It's really hard to carry rank games when playing solo

It is a rare occurrence for 3 players to go AFK in a game. It happened to me like 2 out of 100 games and we lost. I think you are great to carry the team with 2 AFK players.
Post time 2021-7-3 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Post time 2021-7-3 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Hendrikho95 replied at 2021-6-29 11:37 AM

Yeah, if we want gain some mmr, we have to play 5 queue, but the problem is the opponents is also gonna do 5 queue and sometimes the opponents are better than us. It's probably easy for pro players to get it, but for those normal players like us it's totally different.
Post time 2021-7-4 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-6-29 08:45 PM
Many are trolling because they are afraid of losing win rate and mmr of their favorite heroes

That's right
Post time 2021-7-21 02:43 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-6-30 07:37 AM
I will post later on some photos of  ...

That is why you become a franco main
Post time 2021-7-23 06:56 PM | Show all posts
I feel so disappointed for the imbalance gaming matching. I still cont see any changes you guys make out for our player. Since I am a mage and support solo player, and it provide me almost whole teammate were the mage player, cause us having the argued no matter the begin or end of the match. Since the imbalance matching, I have experience of at least 10 and above of losing streak no matter in rank or classic. And I been stuck on level epic one star almost 3 weeks. The customer service was so terrible no matter how many I complain still no response from it. I feel so disappointed and having some options to change to another game....... It is terrible for solo player!
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-26 12:23 AM GMT+8