Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 671|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Request] Please do us Lesley simps a favor.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-26 09:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So, I guess Lesley had an upcoming skin. I've seen in the survey, she's not wearing an eyepatch. I hope that she also won't wear one in the actual skin. I'm actually having a hard time drawing her in dresses cause she had an eyepatch and it doesn't match her outfit. I know eyepatch is her trademark and her giant hair braid but at least...please.. And one more thing, if you guys don't know, she's getting hate on FB cause she looks like a pirate on her eyepatch. Lol. Just sharing. And we're fine if she had a scar on her left eye or whatever. I think she looks more cooler in that. Also, it's a demonic theme, right? Just give her a hollow eyes or whatever. We just to see her left eye so bad.

IMG_20210626_094523_758.JPG
Post time 2021-6-26 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Honestly, I also prefer if she doesn't wear an eye patch, just like her special cheergunner skin, epic, and her legend skin which looks more charming cuz she doesn't wear an eye patch
 Author| Post time 2021-6-26 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-26 07:22 PM

Sorry guys, I can't help it.

Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-6-26 12:13 PM
Honestly, I also prefer if she doesn't wear an eye patch, just like her special cheergunner skin, ep ...

In her Legend and Cheergunner skin, her left eye were still covered with her hair. So, if we like draw her in sideview facing left, it's her eyepatch that will be emphasized and the left eye will be covered. So sometimes I need to adjust and draw her facing right on sideview instead. Sorry, it's just some fanartists problem. But still, please, please, please.
Post time 2021-6-26 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Eyepatch lesley looks so nice but without too...oh my god i can’t choose anymore
Post time 2021-6-26 07:26 PM | Show all posts
Nice art but the outfit looks to me like it is more suitable to Hanzo than Lesley.
Post time 2021-6-27 03:11 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-6-26 04:27 PM
Eyepatch lesley looks so nice but without too...oh my god i can’t choose anymore

Oh, cmon eyepatch lesley shes not a pirate xd.
Post time 2021-6-27 05:24 PM | Show all posts
@jzarts41

I think having her bangs cover her eye would be sufficient, and it would definitely reek of badassery as well.

Yeah, I'm not sure why she gets all the hate. She's actually quite a good MM with nice damage scaling. When played right, she can dominate offlanes alone, and her roaming is pretty decent too. Plus a lot of people neglect her ulti where it can be used as a radar scanner to check if enemies are stalking you.
 Author| Post time 2021-6-30 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-30 07:29 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-6-27 05:24 PM
@jzarts41

I think having her bangs cover her eye would be sufficient, and it would definitely reek  ...

Yeah, but actually some of the hate she gets ain't from her gameplay, but because of her appearance. But don't worry, it only coming from those opposite ships. And bangs do actually look good on her like her Angelic Agent. Oh right. Change my mind. Her left eye being covered is cool. We want more of that.

aznager replied at 2021-6-27 03:11 AM
Oh, cmon eyepatch lesley shes not a pirate xd.

But they said she were..... Though, I don't mind.

Anand replied at 2021-6-26 07:26 PM
Nice art but the outfit looks to me like it is more suitable to Hanzo than Lesley.

It's actually the official survey. But yeah, she kinda similar to Hanzo.

IZxCOLD replied at 2021-6-26 04:27 PM

UwU. Yeah, she looks so badass with eyepatch but she also looks pretty without one. Now we're in the same situation
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-27 12:26 PM GMT+8