Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 240|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Granger

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-10 02:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In my opinion, I think Granger crit damage should reduced by only 10%.
Post time 2021-6-10 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Yea agree, 10% would be enough. Its still in test server so, they might revert the nerf a bit. They kinda hard nerfed him , since he's the fav top picked mm meta right now.
Post time 2021-6-10 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by iatebabies at 2021-6-10 04:26 PM

granger normal attack is about 50+110%, and he can only benefit from 50% attack speed
his crit daamage is about 100+220%(double his base attack) while a normal marksman does 200% damage

this is a horrible idea because if this was implemented he will have the crit damage of a normal marksman but with only 50% attack speed

not supportive of it , his damage late doesnt even match half of what other mm do, he is an early game mm doesn't need a nerf because he is horrible in late

Post time 2021-6-10 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Granger might be dealing very high damage but he is also squishy and easy to kill like other marksman.

Granger win rate is close to 50% so he may not be OP right now. If his critical damage is reduced by 10%, it may further reduce his win rate

Assassins with flicker skills like Hayabusa, Saber is a good counter for granger
Post time 2021-6-10 08:56 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-6-10 08:23 PM
Yea agree, 10% would be enough. Its still in test server so, they might revert the nerf a bit. They  ...

personally i think claude is the best mm that sweet double on-hit effect can melt tanks like butter
Post time 2021-6-10 09:23 PM | Show all posts
iatebabies replied at 2021-6-10 04:08 PM
granger normal attack is about 50+110%, and he can only benefit from 50% attack speed
his crit daam ...

granger is early game skill caster. He is more assassin than mm which is whe his early game is one of the strongest in comparison to other mm. His dmg does not come from autos attacks but spaming first skill and ult.  10% is fine, its not that big of a change that makes him unplayable. It is a small nerf.
Post time 2021-6-11 02:48 AM | Show all posts
I dont think Granger deserves a nerf as he is mainly strong in early game. Other marksmen definetly are better at putting out critical damage (such as Bruno or Clint), especially when it comes to mid or late game, Granger just loses a bit of strength. Especially in late game he lacks of the consistent damage output other marksmen offer.
 Author| Post time 2021-6-11 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-6-10 12:48 PM
I dont think Granger deserves a nerf as he is mainly strong in early game. Other marksmen definetly  ...

clint is alright I think since he gets more ouchie at mid-late game, But bruno crit dmg though, berserker is all he needs early game to deal 1.1k dmg hhahaha
Post time 2021-6-13 01:53 AM | Show all posts
I think clint early game is actually not bad. He still wins trades and could poke relatively well. I like clint late game a lot better than granger.
Post time 2021-6-14 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-6-10 07:51 PM
Granger might be dealing very high damage but he is also squishy and easy to kill like other marksma ...

A typical incompetency of mlbb developer working on balance section, nerfing balanced hero and not doing anything to overpower hero

Seriously there are more overpower hero or higher winrate hero than granger , but out of nothing mlbb developer has the idea to nerf granger i still can't believe mlbb still have this incompetency since season 1
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 04:47 PM GMT+8