Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 153|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] Ruby Guide 2021! [Best Build, Skills, Emblem, Tips and Tricks]

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-9 05:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys,

I've just release a new hero guide. This time it's about the cute little lifesteal queen Ruby. Hope you enjoy it!

Post time 2021-6-10 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Ruby is super fun to play, her lifesteal is really annoying to deal with (at least for the enemies :D). The video was super informing as always and I like your build ideas, I use the same ones for her, they are super effective. Thanks for sharing your tips at the end and I'm waiting for your next guide
Post time 2021-6-18 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Hope they buff Ruby a bit, because she's floating in between fighter and tank role so she's neither tanky nor does she have enough damage. Ruby face's big trouble when she's up against fast attack speed heroes. Her main role is support via Crowd Control and disabling enemy heroes. She's one of the few heroes that can consistently disable dangerous ultimate like Franco's Ult, Odette's Ult, Tigreal's Ult, Pharsa etc due to her low cooldown skills. She can't carry the game by her own since she lacks the damage to end enemy DPS units quickly. But she is really fun to play and she's my main heroes with my second being Kagura
Post time 2021-6-19 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Ame_Shiroya replied at 2021-6-18 12:40 PM
Hope they buff Ruby a bit, because she's floating in between fighter and tank role so she's neither  ...

I also think she need a slight buff, just like you said, she can't carry the game by her own unlike chou or any other fighters. She also gonna lose on 1 v 1 situation if she met a sidelane mage as her opponents.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 05:52 PM GMT+8