Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: C4lam1tyG0D
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Zhask Nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-9 06:33 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-6-9 03:35 PM
Hi! zhask is my mage, 15 000 games in total, like 2000 with zhask.
He is balanced, no need to nerf  ...

exactly, thats what i have been trying to tell him
zhask is so bad in midlane that he only goes side lane, he gets outranged by yve,pharsa,chang'e,kagura,gord,cecilion... litterly everyone

and he is so squichy you can kill him once he gets out of ult

he is not a safe first pick and easily countered by claude, requesting a nerf for zhask is just so illogical ,when he is in fact underperforming compared to other mages
Post time 2021-6-9 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-6-8 02:18 AM
Hm. Someone on forum tell me, that zhask not op, because no one pick it on fristpick.  
Even ...

I am not sure he is OP or not. Zhask deals high damage like other mages. But compared to other mages like Chang'e, Cecilion the attack range of his skills are normal. Since his attack range is normal, it allows us to escape from his skills and we can counter him.
Post time 2021-6-9 10:50 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-6-9 11:03 AM
yes, but, Assassins are able to escape, but what's the point of escaping if half your team died to ...

You sound like you have a hard time countering his ult. Theres spells like flicker or purify. And Zhask is pretty predictable with his ult. Its pretty simple just dont walk into his ultimate and if you do flicker/ use purify or use a hero with dash skills, preferably an assassin who can kill him. Zhask is nothing witouth his ult so just try to kill him when hes out of it.
Post time 2021-6-9 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-6-9 11:12 PM
Anand replied at 2021-6-9 10:20 PM
I am not sure he is OP or not. Zhask deals high damage like other mages. But compared to other mag ...

I am not sure, because he is my personal pain. I am still a tank player, and can do nothing against him. I cant tank his damage, because it really, really high. He need a few seconds to kill me, even i buy 3 magic defence items in midgame. I cant enrage against him, because he just ulty and my teammates cant fight. I cant stun him or force attack me. I cant destrib him to chase my teammates. I cant roam and kill him early, because his ulty. I just can nothing if opponent zhask is good.

And he still has high winrate by world(4-th place) and high points in leaderboard. Maybe if i play mm/mage, i woud thought diferent.

Anyway. iatebabies is right. Even he is OP, no reason to nerf it now, because new item.
Post time 2021-6-10 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-6-9 11:07 PM
I am not sure, because he is my personal pain. I am still a tank player, and can do nothing against ...

Yes he is bad for tank players. His attacks will slow them and deals high damage so they need flicker or sprint to escape. If flicker or sprint is in cooldown then it's bad news because many tanks like Franco, Johnson don't have flicker skills.
Post time 2021-6-10 02:41 AM | Show all posts
Personally i think zhask is quite counterable and also pretty mediocre as a midlane...so am not sure if he needs it
Post time 2021-6-10 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Anyone else thought that zhask is more of a fighter than a mage ?

- He offlane very well
- He can delete tower so fast like a push hero
- He can defend turret and clear wave pretty fast
Post time 2021-6-10 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by iatebabies at 2021-6-10 07:38 PM
diwang replied at 2021-6-10 04:19 PM
Anyone else thought that zhask is more of a fighter than a mage ?

- He offlane very well

have you ever fought a chang'e in exp lane?
-she clears wave with her ult
-and she delete tower so fast because of her passive basic attack
-her movments speed lets her roam and comeback very fast
-her extra damage to minions not only let her defend but she can delete a whole wave of super minions+enhanced lord
-she is also anoying against melee fighters because of her shield and S1 Slow, you can only dream of reaching her

now thats actually broken hero not so many mages can do what she does

Post time 2021-6-10 09:09 PM | Show all posts
zhask outdmg chang'e aganist tanks. Zhask is one of the best pushers in the gank. The only problem is his kit is reliant on ult and his ult is 60 sec. In terms of dmg zhask ult is fine but he cant ult as much as change and change has a lot of escape.
Post time 2021-6-14 08:55 AM | Show all posts
iatebabies replied at 2021-6-10 07:35 PM
have you ever fought a chang'e in exp lane?
-she clears wave with her ult
-and she delete tower so ...

We are talking about zhask not chang'e. Chang'e is overpower, she is either ban or picked in mythic. If you mad about chang'e let me remind you that many people has been requesting chang'e nerf for a lot of time , me too not an exception , but mlbb developer is too busy making skin and feels like they never hear player complain about chang'e.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-14 02:57 PM GMT+8