Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 173|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Proposing new features to improve the game.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-7 01:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, I have a great idea to innovate for ranked play since the start of the new season.  1) Introduce a ban / pick mode for heroes from the rank of Grandmaster to 3 slots for each team. This will allow you to better prepare to pick up a counter pick and skill, which will increase the quality of the game.  2) From the beginning of each season, at all ranks, enter the first 10 matches as the definition of rank, that is, players for these first 10 matches do not lose stars at all, but the stars are accumulated depending on how the player played. This practice has long been popular in other MOBA games. And then already pretty tired of the same game modes, the same ranks, nothing new is being introduced!
Post time 2021-6-7 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts in order to improve the game.
I would say I totally support your idea on starting with 10 games based on the players performance to identify their ranks.
As for the other suggestion, Imo I would say it will be a mess and let me explain why:
Grandmaster players lack game knowledge and only capable of playing a single hero and in some cases 2 or more.
As you know grandmaster 5 is almost master and GM1 is almost epic5, so what I'm trying to say is that having the draft phase once you reach epic 5 is more reasonable.
 Author| Post time 2021-6-7 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Here I disagree, if it had been 2 years ago, then yes it would have caused a mess, but now most of the new accounts of the Master and Grandmaster rank are twinks of good players who have long been Legends and Mythics. There are practically no new people in the game now, and if there are, they reach the maximum level of the Master, and then stop playing altogether. And all the old players have known the game for a long time and know all the heroes and all have many twin accounts, including me. So the ban / peak mode of heroes in the rating from the Grandmaster will be very useful.
Post time 2021-6-8 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Great ideas! I especially like the first one as it would allow grandmasters to get used to the banning system early on and hopefully make them play better in higher ranks. It will also help them to learn to counter pick, as you mentioned. But maybe 2 bans would be enough, as GM may not have enough heroes for 3 bans yet.

The second idea is interesting as well. By implementing it, I guess the true level of a player's skill could be seen. However, there are still many trolls/feeders/afks etc who ruin the game for others and therefore good players may actually lose and receive less stars although it might not be their fault. But I guess this also happens in normal games, so unless the punishment system wont get reworked the problem will stay the same.

And regarding the game modes: Just recently ML implemented the arcade mode Shadow Brawl for a few weeks, that was pretty fun. I just wish that the devs could offer these fun modes more frequently and for a longer period of time, so that the players have a little break from stressful rank games!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 06:30 PM GMT+8