Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 182|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Rafaela's healing is now underwhelming

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-5 05:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
After the Rafaela's healing nerf, I've noticed that her pick rate is dropping, even winrate got dropped suddenly from 2nd place to 27th place, days after her nerf. I think it's too much. The healing is now 120 points lesser, which is crucial for a 10 second cooldown heal to sustain allies. Also the heal to other allies is underwhelming also. I've been using Rafaela for almost 1 and half years, I clearly see her lack of supporting skills. I know her first can slow and her ultimate can stun, but her passive can't give justice to her role. A support player doesn't know the usefulness of the death revenge skill if he or she builds to be durable. Please revamp or rework her passive. I've also deduced. A tank Rafaela is lack of damage, mobility, and now her heal. Please give her some love, I want her old usefulness back.
Post time 2021-6-5 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Rafaela is still in the meta with her nerf ,but not strong like before which means she's quite balanced right now. If her heal must be increased, there must be some adjustments like cd decrease or else she'll be op support with that short cooldown right now.
 Author| Post time 2021-6-5 06:48 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-6-5 06:26 PM
Rafaela is still in the meta with her nerf ,but not strong like before which means she's quite balan ...

We hope the developers will consider on revamping or reworking her passive. It doesn't fit for a support hero. Then I'll be okay with the nerf.
Post time 2021-6-5 08:15 PM | Show all posts
Vision passive for her passive please.. She became a vengeful spirit as a fallen angel.. She haunts enemy who kills her.. Provide teammates a small radius of vision of the enemy that killed her allowing teammate to avenge her death..

Comments

iri
Nice one  Post time 2021-6-9 11:14 AM
Post time 2021-6-5 09:56 PM | Show all posts
You have a great point of the passive not being able to deal much damage if she's built as a tank. I can understand that alot as I also am a main tank and am currently playing her. Although Ive been playing her without any problems, the vision passive suggestion is far superior to her current passive.
Ill definitely vote for this suggestion to be heard and hopefully there would be some changes
 Author| Post time 2021-6-5 11:33 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-6-5 09:56 PM
You have a great point of the passive not being able to deal much damage if she's built as a tank. I ...

I also have a passive revamp idea for Rafaela:
I think a good passive is that when she dies, she will be shot up to the sky then a laser of holy light will damage the killer for 25% of her Total Extra HP, it will sure to revenge the killer.

And after dying, she will summon a ball of holy spirit for every ally that accompany each of them, it will gain a corresponding effect that will add up on the current passive on a fixed minute mark--

(Triggers on 5-minute mark)
Attacks the nearest enemy with one mini first skill (25% of the damage and 50% of the slow effect; doesn't stack) every second to the nearest enemy in the range.

(Triggers on 10-minute mark)
Heals for 50-100 (+30% Total Magic Power) every 0.5 seconds,
*Heal amount scales with the second skill's level*

(Triggers on 20-minute mark)
Gives shield 300-500(+10% of her Total Extra HP) that last until the spirit is gone,
*Shield amount scales with the Ultimate skill's level*

-- for 3-18 seconds (scales with the hero's level).
Post time 2021-6-6 01:19 AM | Show all posts
I agree with you, absolutely! Her passive needs to be reworked as it doesnt deal enough damage for those rafa players who build her tanky. I even feel like her old passive was better and suited the support role more. A revamp for her passive is much needed.

I also feel like the nerf on her healing ability should be balanced out a bit by giving her a bit lower cooldown. As you stated, the 10s cooldown and the lower healing just made her a lot weaker, although she is still useful in my opinion. I hope the developers could take some of your ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Post time 2021-6-9 10:31 PM | Show all posts
rafaela before the nerf was already balanced, just because the meta changes from the pro/high elo players who used her then everyone interested to use her too
thats why she's the one of the most picked hero which previously she was one of the underated hero
I even thought that she shouldn't deserve that nerf, just my personal opinion..
anyways, thank you for the suggestion
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 06:25 PM GMT+8