Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 142|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] A small suggestion for Grock's buff.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-5 01:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello! I would like to make a proposal regarding Grock, he needs to be buffed. The only thing to make in his changes is to make him immune to control while charging his 1st skill. Now Grock is not playable, he can do nothing but absorb damage, no initiation, any small control takes him out of the game by reset his 1st skill and he becomes like a statue, incapable of anything. But if he has immunity to control when charging the 1st skill, then he will initiate something. Therefore, I think that he needs this reinforcement.
Post time 2021-6-5 02:00 PM | Show all posts
I think his 1st skill have immunity to crowd control only when he's near the wall. And also, Grock is already overpowered, he doesn't need any buff.
Post time 2021-6-5 06:25 PM | Show all posts
I think grock is quite balanced right now. If your buff is given, he'll be overwhelming . I have seen good grock players in this meta dominating early game easily. There can be some adjustments given but a small one.
Post time 2021-6-5 08:18 PM | Show all posts
If anything I think grock 2nd skill need to has higher projectile speed.. That can help a little..
Post time 2021-6-5 10:11 PM | Show all posts
I remember last year when I used to spam him everyday for some easy wins but now I dont see anyone play him at all and I too am scared to lose my win rate.
I got about 700 games on him and I see him balanced enough as he is still a good quick versus certain compositions. Because supports have been dominating and since they can protect allies much easily now, those quick combo-kill wont work as frequently. Hence, CC or support is the way to go in this current meta.
He had a much wider range of CC immunity in the past but honestly It was like eating up the enemy without even caring about the damage you may receive. And the nerf was well deserved on him for how strong he was. But otherwise, A good suggestion and hope to see more
Post time 2021-6-6 01:18 AM | Show all posts
I support your small buff for Grock. I feel like buffing his 1st skill damage didnt really help him to shine more as he lost half of his immunity range. I hope Moonton could give him back a bit of immunity range and maybe nerf his damage instead because Grock doesnt have a lot of CC but his immunity was always what made him a good tank. So i support your suggestion to buff him a bit.
Post time 2021-6-6 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Yes, Grock is not as popular as he was in the past. A small buff might rise his popularity again. Instead of complete CC immunity, a 25% to 50% CC immunity when charging his first skill looks good to me
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 06:29 PM GMT+8