Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 175|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Highlights] How to get Iori KOF Chou

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-3 07:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For those who wanted to get Iori KOF skin, watch this!

Post time 2021-6-4 12:14 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for spending your diamonds and showing us how possible it is to get it! :D you also got a nice skin of Selena on top of that, thats pretty cool. I hope you have fun playing with your new Chou skin, looking forward to a gameplay from u with this skin! ^^
 Author| Post time 2021-6-4 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-6-4 12:14 AM
Thank you for spending your diamonds and showing us how possible it is to get it! :D you also got a  ...

Hey you are most welcome and thank you for appreciating my work! Yes i am enjoying Iori skin and going to upload a new gameplay with it soon!
Post time 2021-6-4 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Nice video, and thanks for sharing. You're really lucky got selena limited epic too, I got 2 epics which I have already :(.  Cool iori yagami skin. Also, the one ticket you missed can be collected from inventory in the preorder box.
 Author| Post time 2021-6-4 05:05 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-6-4 04:28 PM
Nice video, and thanks for sharing. You're really lucky got selena limited epic too, I got 2 epics w ...

Oh man you are right, i found it in the inventory but the exchange ticket event ended so i wasted 1 free ticket hahaha. Anyway thanks for the info!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 06:13 PM GMT+8