Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 465|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Mood] I <3 you Moonton!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-29 10:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
THANK YOU FOR PAIRING ME WITH BEGINNERS WITH MS ABOVE 128.

THANK YOU FOR PAIRING ME WITH BEGINNERS ANYWAY.

THANK YOU FOR DECRAESING MY WIN RATE FROM 55% TO MISERABLE 47% IN JUST SEASON AND HALF.

2 times MCL champion with over 10k matches and WR above 55% (until last season), owner of 204 skins, player who adjusted missing role in every game, player who even tank for 40% win rate Ukraine and Belarus trash marksmen and junglers, player who spent so much money on this game...

I survived so many Ukraines, Russians, Belarus and Georgia nubs, so many trolls and AFKs, so many spoiled and dumb kids who don't know nothing except going for kills and now, in this worst season of all time, you Developers doubled up Ukraines and Belarus and sent me people from Asia with ms 256 to completely destroy my will for playing?

WHY DID I DESERVE THIS? I HAVE 100 MORE ABSOLUTELY SAME SCREENSHOTS LIKE THIS, SO TELL ME WHY DID I DESERVE THIS?! I HAVE PLAYED ALL THESE SEASONS AS A SOLOQ PLAYER AND NOW SUDDENLY I CAN'T? I JUST WANT ANSWER, WHY?
193515074_2904838496308155_504082890297506809_n-min.png

192940206_1643117029232003_8679517472831058790_n-min.png

192779164_479849909791632_8980099863334110828_n-min.png

192441002_491297842086637_3681595731095369524_n-min.png

192183717_313890500116764_2700939772845723137_n-min.png

191918876_341424790899134_371582243788348390_n-min.png

The game with Gatotkaca, Vale, Zhask and Karrie(hope to never see this kid again) lasted for 32 MINUTES!!! HEY 32 MINUTES OF 2 VS 8 BATTLE!!!

I LOVE YOU MOONTON MORE THAN MY PARENTS!

Post time 2021-6-3 03:29 PM | Show all posts
*Raising my hand*
Hei guys, let's chill a bit and discuss this in a more appropriate manner. I mean, insulting people won't get you anywhere, especially not closer to a solution or suggestion...As an EU player, i can sympathize with these issues as I faced them lately more than usual.
Which is why, i'm suggesting we brainstorm some ideas here and turn them into a good suggestion that we~ the staff can forward. How does this sound?

My idea: Don't allow players with ms higher than idk let's say 110 join matches.
Post time 2021-5-30 02:52 AM | Show all posts
Hello there,
I understand your frustration and inner suffering when you give your best and end up losing.
Although that doesn't give you any permission to disrespect any mentioned country listed above, we understand some players are not as good as you or the rest, but shaming them will not help in anyway.
I also highly recommend you go through the forum rules again, since personally I believe disrespecting a whole country cause some of their members or assigned flags are performing poorly/trolling is not okay at all.
Back to the topic where you are facing the stated issues, I understand reporting them is not enough and with the current punishment system it will never be, I suggest you try and stay calm in each game and take a break between your loses.
I'm a solo player myself, almost glory now, I figured out motivating the team and supporting them, even asking them nicely to adjust always had a positive feedback.
It's totally fine to guide them in-game as well, since you are as good as you claim, being their in game leader will higher the chances of you winning by at least 50%.
All that aside, I believe the punishment system should be more strict and the matchmaking more filtered.(Give the priority to matchup with players who got similar credit score and win rate).
I hope this helped you understand more how to at least increase your chances of winning and how to deal with trolls and toxic players.
Stay safe and have a wonderful day ahead!
Post time 2021-5-30 03:03 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-5-30 02:52 AM
Hello there,
I understand your frustration and inner suffering when you give your best and end up lo ...

Guy told the truth. Eu server is ruined. Those guys cant even speak english or use mic. And you talk about fair game. If they can't speak english then dont match them with me.

But I made smurf to vent all my frustration of these years with randoms. With my full squad all ex myth glory its savage 99% win rate.

Once we reach 10k games maybe we decide to climb rank. I feel sorry for those guys just joining the game to get wiped out and surr in 6 min.

When I think a little more I dont feel sorry for them its moontoon fault that same thing happened to me when I used to play solo.

Comments

MEC is going to start.  Post time 2021-6-7 06:05 AM
Post time 2021-5-30 02:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-5-30 02:57 AM

Game is not friendly for solo players in this season. I beliave moontoon is intentionaly trolling old players and forcing us to find teammates on discord which is very hard or to make a smurf.

I made a smurf 2 month ago. You would be suprised how many ex mythical glories are using smurfs to chill and relax. Its easier to find teammates and its very fun trust me.

Stress is no good for your health and I suggest you to make a smurf or ask for teammates on discord. I can help you too but its better to play trio than duo.

Also if you are not going to sleep early its better to play late,there will be less kids. I can only play late and boost rank on saturday but even then sometimes I go to bed before midnight.

I have 99% win rate on my smurf  only games I lost are few mcl games.

I know you are old on this forum I used to rant every season like you but things have gotten worse since then. I tried and another game but its even worse and I mean much much worse.

Somehow and here and in that game jungler is important but its harder to make your team criple with nab jungler in ml. Expecialy with 1-3-1 rotation. Two guys babysiting nab jungler can carry the game.

Post time 2021-5-29 11:02 PM | Show all posts
As much as I understand your anger about soloq, i dont get why you keep on spending time, energy and even money on the game if you dont enjoy it?
Post time 2021-5-29 11:18 PM | Show all posts
aurora_eden♡ replied at 2021-5-29 11:02 PM
As much as I understand your anger about soloq, i dont get why you keep on spending time, energy and ...

he/she did. but did you expect later for it to be that bad?
Post time 2021-5-30 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-5-30 09:00 AM
sent me people from Asia with ms 256 to completely destroy my will for playing?

I think those Asian players are playing in EU server probably using a VPN. They will stop using VPN once they find out they can't win. I also suggest MLBB to not allow playing rank if ping is above a certain level which disrupts smooth gameplay

I survived so many Ukraines, Russians, Belarus and Georgia nubs, so many trolls and AFKs, so many spoiled and dumb kids who don't know nothing except going for kills

Even if you are matched with players from other countries, I believe this is not a problem with match making but the players who are trolling and spoiling the game for others.

I created a thread for punishing trolls and toxic players. If those suggestions are added to the punishment system then it will start banning those players who are making you lose. Ban duration will be doubled each time eg: 30 minutes ban for first time, 1 hour ban for second time and so on. So they will have no choice but to stop trolling the game.

It does not guarantee that it will ban all of them but it will significantly reduce the percentage of trolling in the game.

Thread link for your reference
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... iewthread&tid=83775

Click on the support button if you like my suggestions
Post time 2021-5-30 11:21 AM | Show all posts
OP looking for clout...real hard.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-30 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-5-30 04:55 PM
I understand your frustration and inner suffering when you give your best and end up losing.

Why you talk like a moderator? Trying to lick authorities so you can become moderator here one day? Don't do that. That's shamefull and pathetic. And you don't understand my frustration because you are not in this position and you will never be.
Although that doesn't give you any permission to disrespect any mentioned country listed above, we understand some players are not as good as you or the rest, but shaming them will not help in anyway.
I also highly recommend you go through the forum rules again, since personally I believe disrespecting a whole country cause some of their members or assigned flags are performing poorly/trolling is not okay at all.

I didn't insult any nation in the world, don't reverse the facts. I have friends all over the world,I talk about players FROM CERTAIN NATIONS. You don't know who they are and what they are doing because you are not on same server. Don't teach me rules so you can come to forum moderators and tell them: "Look how I answered him, excatly in your manner, will you give me moderator?" That's miserable.
I understand reporting them is not enough and with the current punishment system it will never be,

So, you know what actually is the problem but you smoothly bypass it. GG
I figured out motivating the team and supporting them, even asking them nicely to adjust always had a positive feedback.

Tell me exactly in which language should I do this when they don't speak english?
Teach me maestro, how will you encourage this team:(which btw don't speak english and don't look mini map and don't know what pinging map is)
S1 VPN player with 128MS (doesn't speak english)
S2 VPN player with 128MS (doesn't speak english)
S3 30 matches 43% win rate marksman (doesn't speak english)
S4 non expert jungler (knows 4 words in english - "I fk your mother")
S5 you who know from draft it's defeat 99%
So tell me GURU, how will you win with that team since 3 of 5 games during the day are like this?

Post time 2021-6-1 03:51 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-5-30 04:54 PM
S1 VPN player with 128MS (doesn't speak english)
S2 VPN player with 128MS (doesn't speak english)

The VPN problem can be avoided by not allowing the users with high ping to play rank. I would recommend you to ceate a suggestion thread so moderators or developers can notice it and fix it
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 04:58 PM GMT+8