Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 222|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Another Idea for Terizla

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-28 12:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

(Passive)Body of Smith
. Terizla also cannot increase his attack speed.
. Terizla gains 1% damage reduction for every 2% his max hp loss. When his hp goes to 50% or less he empowers his body with Rage Smith which makes his movement speed increase by 10% and increases the speed of him casting the skills by 75%.
. Terizla will create 1 chaotic barrier last for 3 second whenever he takes critical damage while in Rage Smith state (max up to 3 chaotic barrier), each chaotic barrier will gives him 15% chance to him to neutralize critical damage. After the duration ends the chaotic barriers will withdraw toward Terizla and apply a little pulling effect to all enemies on its way.

(Ultimate)Penalty Zone
. Terizla will jump and strike toward the designated location and also create a penalty zone over there for 3 seconds, dealing 250/300/350 physical damage to all enemies in the area. All affected enemy heroes will be chained with scaffolds, every second the scaffold will pull the enemy a little closer to the center while dealing 150/175/200 physical damage. Any enemy hero who tries to escape the zone will instantly be pulled into the center, dealing 550/650/750 physical damage.

I adjust his passive bonuses, he still can't get attack speed and he still get a damage reduction for every 2% of his hp loss but i remove the damage bonuses for every attack speed he got, and i also add new effect where he can get an extra movement speed and casting speed of his skills, i remove his damage bonuses from his passive because i think his overall damage output is enough.
I also add new effect on his ultimate where all affected enemies will be pulled into the center instead when they try to escape the zone.
I don't know if this will make him too OP or not but i am hoping this little change could help

Post time 2021-5-28 02:58 PM | Show all posts
The passive alone imo is more than enough to make him balanced and come back to the current meta. What made him really useless is how slow his movements are and how it can easily be cancelled or escaped.
Post time 2021-5-28 06:18 PM | Show all posts
I support your suggestion and I think its a great idea to bring him back to current meta as he isnt a bad hero, he just needs  a few buffs. Right now, as Charles already stated, his slow movements are a big problem for him in a game where lots of heroes are more fast paced. The passive you suggested could really make a difference for him in a positive way, I support it!
Post time 2021-5-28 07:15 PM | Show all posts
I don't think he needs alot of change, because people forget that he was a meta pick when he released due to his invade potential
Post time 2021-5-28 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
After the game I played today with a Terizla teammate, I can say he definitely needs a buff.
He did win his lane vs a chou, but from mid to late game he was obviously struggling, couldn't even join team fights without feeding.
I support your idea of giving him extra attack speed and maybe a little bit of extra damage.
Just don't want him to be overpowered.
Hopefully Moonton developers look into this as Terizla can be very useful if his ultimate is used correctly and/or combined with let's say Tigreal's or Jhonson's ultimate.
Post time 2021-5-29 02:12 AM | Show all posts
Terizla is a great hero with partial tank build and is an excellent choice for team fights. His skill damages are also very high.

The only problem is his skills are slower than other heroes which makes it hard for him to kill the enemies and survive.

I think increasing the skill casting speed by 75% will make him OP so they should increment in steps of 10% in advanced server and find a perfect value which makes him balanced before they change in original server.

Your suggestions for unpopular heroes are great. Keep up the good work.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-19 09:58 PM GMT+8