Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 533|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Bug in kof recall effect

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-27 01:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My main is chou and i love free styling with himSo i bought fire crown recall effect and i wanted to get iori skin kof .. while iam trying to get him .. i got the other kof skins then unlocked kof recall effect
The problem is that the game forcing me to use this recall while iam using any kof skin and i cant un use it or un equip it .. i dont like it its so bad and now all my plans gone and i feel like i spent all my money for nothing worthy .. please fix
Post time 2021-5-27 07:07 PM | Show all posts
While you cannot unequip these recall effects because they are exclusive for those types of skins, I would recommend using an another skin to remove in order to remove the exclusive recall effect on that skin because you can’t unequip it omce you get it, but you can like “unequip” it if you don’t use the skin that the recall is exclusive to.

I hope this helps!
Post time 2021-5-27 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BMPW at 2021-5-27 05:07 PM

Hello there,
Sorry to hear that you are having issues with equipping a specific recall effect.
I would suggest you contact the CS in game and explain your situation in hope they can help you out.
Stay safe and have a good day ahead !
 Author| Post time 2021-5-27 04:48 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-5-27 02:49 PM
Hello there,
Sorry to hear that you are having issues with equipping a specific recall effect.
I wou ...

I contacted the customer service in game and until now no reply
I is 3 days ago
 Author| Post time 2021-5-27 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-5-27 07:07 PM
While you cannot unequip these recall effects because they are exclusive for those types of skins, I ...

And that wasn't mentioned in anywhere in the game ??
Should i accept this as a solution for my problem iam facing right now?
I already get kof skin to use it with my fire crown recall
Not to not use it
And give me 1 reason makes it a must to he used??
I dont want it so it should be under my control
And if its a must u should mention that in anywhere in this game not a surprise for us?? I dont want jt sooo dont tell me that its a must .. i want a solution for my problem i spent more than 35k diamonds for this ??
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 08:23 PM GMT+8