Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 502|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Ranked Match Tips] Chou TRUE damage build | Chou Guide and Best Build 2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-26 07:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, for those who are interested in learning Chou i hope you can learn something from this video and if possible please comment in the video and let me know your thoughts. Thank you and stay safe everyone!

Post time 2021-5-27 01:37 AM | Show all posts
Hey, I liked that you cut the wave already in lvl 1, i think this move is really good for chou users. Your build is also fine but i would adjust the last 2 items depending on the game. I'd use windtalker to give u movement speed and push and queens wings if you play aggressive
 Author| Post time 2021-5-28 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-5-27 01:37 AM
Hey, I liked that you cut the wave already in lvl 1, i think this move is really good for chou users ...

Hey thanks for watching! I personally think Queens Wing can be replaced by other defense build, though it has lifesteal and damage reduction but only for 5 seconds, and Chou is not a lifesteal dependant hero like Yuzhong, Ruby, Alucard etc, therefore my opinion is to get Brute Force or Anthena Shield to have higher defense to play aggressive depending on opponent's pick, and which can last longer than Queens Wing. For Windtalker previously i used this item too, yes it gives more movement speed but Chou doesn't need attack speed, therefore i still think last 2 items use for Brute Force, Thunder Belt, Anthena Shield and Immortality would be most ideal :)
Post time 2021-5-29 11:13 PM | Show all posts
You getting better at editing eh
ALso, I hate it when sometimes the enemy goes into the bush and we're unable to hit it
Nonetheless, a great video!
 Author| Post time 2021-5-30 01:14 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-5-29 11:13 PM
You getting better at editing eh
ALso, I hate it when sometimes the enemy goes into the bush  ...

Hahaha thanks Aldric for always supporting me! Maybe you can try flicker in and knock them up to surprise them
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-28 07:56 PM GMT+8