Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 214|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Improve base and minion in late game

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-26 09:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Armar16 at 2021-5-26 09:25 AM

When the enemy push all tower and taking the lord in late game, it kinda hard to defend the base with all minion wave and late game hero. So I have suggestion about base and minion in late game:
1. After all tower was destroyed, the base will attack 2 target instead of 1 target.
When all minion wave coming, the base can attack double target at one time for simplify clear minion

2. Each time the enemy taking the lord, the minion will increase 12 Physical Defense and Magic Defence.
It is for slowing time the lord wave coming to the base so you have a time to defense the base

3. The enemy taking the second lord active a shield inside the base where the allies will received 20% damage reduction.
Good for protect the allies for a long time especially from DPS or burst enemy hero when they CC your team or long range attack (ulti Layla, ulti Pharsa, ulti Yve)

4. The base have repair 'shop' where you can buy 1000 gold for HP regen base 25% more faster in 20 second.
Increase regen the base HP in short time will increase chance to defend the base from easily defeated

Post time 2021-5-26 09:56 AM | Show all posts
I think you dont understand what a FAST PACED moba it is? Do you
Ml is designed to finish games with 15 minutes originally now the game takes 20 mins or more to finish a game now bc of the recent buffs on the tower ,minions, and respawn timers your suggestion is like making ML like Game C wherin game time usually takes 40 min to even 1 hr in high elo matches nop the suggestion that you mention just makes the game longer than it is 20 mins gameplay is enough for a mobile game if your suggestions gets accepted it will not be optimal because ml sucks battery so much people will only play 2-4 matches and there battery is dead
Post time 2021-5-26 08:03 PM | Show all posts
I agree with Marco. I'm pretty sure if your suggestions were implemented the game would last easily more than 20mins. The whole purpose of killing the lord is ending the game quickly and not give the enemy the opportunity to defend.
And also: Imagine if your team is losing the game but somehow manages to steal the lord, it will be hard for your team to make a comeback if we follow your suggestion.
Post time 2021-5-26 09:13 PM | Show all posts
At present it takes more than 20 minutes for a game to complete. If they add more benefits to the base like regenerating hp quickly, it will take a very long time for the game to end.

Even if the base regenerates quickly, your teammates should be farmed well enough to wipe out the enemies. Or else the enemies will overpower the team and destroy the base easily with next minion wave.

My suggestion is to give more gold to the team lagging behind in gold so they can make a comeback.

For example if our teammates are feeding and enemy is well farmed, then they should double our gold per 3 seconds to compensate this. If not, all late game heroes in our team will be useless and come back may not be possible.
Post time 2021-5-26 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Nice suggestion, but as said by users above it'll really make 30+ mins for an avg game, which is not favourable for a mobile moba. No.1 is acceptable to me, when all the turrets are gone.
Post time 2021-5-28 07:21 PM | Show all posts
like everyone said, the game is designed to end quick. there are heroes you could pick to defend. like ceci, chang'e etc if you really want the game to get stalled when losing
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-28 06:33 PM GMT+8