Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 479|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Selena nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-24 12:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think her Abyssal Trap can be disperse using Purify.
Either that or amplify the sound of her trap placing, I'd close by her and couldn't hear her trap.
Oh and finally, Moontoon made her S.T.U.N. Skin a bit too OP, stun you when it clearly misses by 50 yards, sorry for using hyperbole but clearly, her stun is too op, her Abyssal Arrow is too large and the massive wiggling really affecting the hitbox.

Author| Post time 2021-5-28 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-5-27 10:18 PM
Yep, diwang is right. You are also right, i am a bad selena. BUT, its not reason why selena is real ...

my suggestion was to help players survive a selena stun with Purify, because with purify, mm and mages still die from it. It's not really a significant nerf. Oh and I disagree giivng selena a damn buff, if a mm or mage get stun, is already over for them. And in late game, stepping on her trap is like stepping on a landmine.
Post time 2021-5-29 04:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-5-29 04:15 AM
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-5-28 11:16 PM
my suggestion was to help players survive a selena stun with Purify, because with purify, mm and m ...

Selena sucks in early game, because any defence spell, like shield, Purify counter her. And only way to play early, with someone carry you and stun you target for you can kill it.

Selena sucks in late game, because have no scale, and only way to play is support, that give vision to team and stun sowhere.

Selena sucks in mid game because scale is bad and still cant push the line, or really help in teamfights.

Some top players play/ban selena. PLZ nerf. And no reason to buff her!!!!!!!!!
Nice MLBB community logic.

I want to tell you one another thing. From my tests, magic build is unplayble, as i tell. But i am didnt that from my tests 3-crit items much better in all aspects and phases. Just imagine... Physicle items more ussefull for her, than magic. Because her scale is really sucks. Its still okey? She still not need a buff? Nice logic guys.

Ok. Nerf Selena. Nerf Rafa next please, its also mythic meta. And Paquito he has 44% winrate. But its top player ban every game. Plz nerf.

Post time 2021-5-24 05:37 PM | Show all posts
For nerf, i think Selena had already got them a lot and now i think she is in her balance fase. for your problem i think the hitbox of the S.T.U.N is same like all of her other skin, the things that make it OP are the animation that makes enemy did not know the exact direction to dodge. But for nerff, i think no
Post time 2021-5-24 06:03 PM | Show all posts
I did encounter a Selena S.T.U.N. and it actually was pretty hard to avoid her incoming arrows.
I believe that gives her a bit of an advantage but overall that's how Moonton encourage people to buy skins after all.
Imo, that shouldn't be a big problem as other heroes with different skins got the same advantages.
( Chang'e skins not sure which one specifically but it gives a fade for her ultimate where it's almost impossible to see it when it's active )
Post time 2021-5-24 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-15 06:19 AM

I think her stun needs a nerf too. Stun duration of three seconds and such high damage is very bad for squishy heroes. She also got vision or map revelation though her first skill which is very bad for jungler and squishy heroes trying to farm. It may be her specialty but please make it active only for 5 or 10 seconds not throughout the game.

ijustwantoplay replied at 2021-5-24 05:37 PM
For nerf, i think Selena had already got them a lot and now i think she is in her balance fase. for  ...

Selena might be balanced in damage but the visibility through her first skill looks unfair to me. I suggest there should be a maximum duration for visibility like 10 or maybe 20 seconds
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2021-5-25 12:46 AM | Show all posts
First of all, I agree with you that the stun skin is pretty much op. It is super annoying to play against a selena who uses this skin as her abyssal arrow kind of wiggles to much when flying. Maybe the developers will nerf her skin effect a bit.

Otherwise, I pretty much think Selena is balanced right now and doesnt deserve a nerf. While she might be able to provide a lot of vision for her team through her traps, she is still hard to master regarding stunning the enemy. She is a bit like kagura: both can burst squishy heroes down quickly, but they need some time to master; selena can be pretty much useless in the wrong hands and have not alot of impact on the game.
Post time 2021-5-25 11:14 AM | Show all posts
I'm a new Selena user and I decided to play her because of her STUN skin Actually if you have the skin, I think the arrow stun is slower compared to the original one. The no skin stun reaches the enemy faster so I think it is just a fair trade.
Post time 2021-5-27 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-5-27 11:22 PM

I am test selena in last days, so. For my opinion selena is unplayble. Ease to dodge. Ease to kill, if you face it not on tower. Cant jungle. Low late game damage. Countered by Purify, any heal fighters, can nothing on 1 level, e.t.c. Aurora much, much better in all things.

Its only one reason why her in meta. - Tank carry her, because tank go mid in current strategy. When someone stun/slow you target you may hit it with second skill. Also its early game meta, somewhere she can oneshoot everyone.

So, i thought, no reason for nerf. She need buff maybe. Just try to play lategame against her, guys. She is a minionn on it.
Post time 2021-5-28 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-5-27 11:19 PM
I am test selena in last days, so. For my opinion selena is unplayble. Ease to dodge. Ease to kill,  ...

saying selena is weak is wrong by all acounts, i can name 99 heros that need buff and selena is not one of them, you only think she is useless because you are not a pro selena player
she is not a mage she is an assasin all assasins damage is weak late game because they are supposed to kill carries and not fighters or tanks

on what planet would you say selena is weak, when she is one of the top bans in mythical glory
Post time 2021-5-28 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-5-28 02:08 AM
iatebabies replied at 2021-5-28 01:02 AM
saying selena is weak is wrong by all acounts, i can name 99 heros that need buff and selena is no ...

Do you start reading message someday man?
I told reason why she is ban on this rank. If you think as she is playble, you are never play it. And you are never use you head. Never undestend what kind is meta and how its work.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 06:04 PM GMT+8