Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 423|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Vale needs a nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-23 04:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Vale hits too hard against, he needs a nerf to weaken his skills, which are already with also control. No mage has so much control and so much damage. Therefore, I propose to mitigate its damage.
Post time 2021-5-23 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Vale is just as similar as other burst mages with just a different crowd controlling mechanic. I don't think he deserves any nerf as he's balanced imo. His ultimate is easy to escape even if it's a crowd control upgraded one, not unless you get wombo-combo'd throughout the whole ultimate.
Post time 2021-5-23 06:23 PM | Show all posts
I think he deserve the nerf. So many Vale in game for now. Every game Vale.

But he is deintly not OP and ease to counter. No dash, no self clear like Kagura.

But i want to play againts different heroes. But game have only Vale, Change, Selena and Zhask. No other mages in game. So little nerf woud be fine.
Post time 2021-5-23 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by iatebabies at 2021-5-23 07:40 PM

no he is balanced , if you try playing vale you will notice your damage will not be enough to kill a marksman if you chose 2 blue options while if you chose 2 red options you will lack crowd control to secure the kill and your combo can easily be escaped by just walking

he really is just a burst mage like aurora,eudora except that all his abilities are skillshots so he can easily miss unlike other burst mages, he also gets easily killed by assasins and fighters with dash abilities since he has no escape ability and his only stun(S2) is a skill shot

he doesn't deserve a nerf he is extremely situational hero
EDIT:to answer your question the strongest mage right now is not zhask, nor chang nor vale its actually Alice

Post time 2021-5-23 10:52 PM | Show all posts
I really don't know how people can compare Vale with Eudora, Aurora or those "I can only kill 1 hero" mages...

You just put damage to 1st and 3rd skill and CC on 2nd, complete Truncheon and Clock of Destiny and you can burst down 3 heroes at once, but no, he is "balanced".
Post time 2021-5-24 12:46 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-5-23 10:52 PM
I really don't know how people can compare Vale with Eudora, Aurora or those "I can only kill 1 hero ...

Well, he is late game hero. Its only in low tier when no one knows how to play the game that they fck it up. Yes his dmg is insane and could burst three people down but if u know what to do u in early game, u could win hard.
Post time 2021-5-24 02:21 AM | Show all posts
I agree Vale has very high damage but if he miss his CC you can easily escape and kill him instead
Post time 2021-5-24 02:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by iatebabies at 2021-5-24 03:42 AM
s5tank replied at 2021-5-23 10:52 PM
I really don't know how people can compare Vale with Eudora, Aurora or those "I can only kill 1 hero ...

unlike eudora and aurora where it is almost impossible for you to miss your combo , vale skills are skillshots he can easily miss his combo especially his enhanced S1 that has  an extremely thin hitbox which disadvantageous for him since missing 1 skill equals to missing the kill like all burst mages

in the situation you described , putting damage into his ult(S3) will not enable him to hit his S1 since enemies wont be grouped ,and keep in mind that now his only crowd control ability is his S2 if he misses it he misses the kill as enemies can easily walk out of his ult now

and like all burst mages purify counters him hard, as i said he is extremely situational hero which makes him balanced you can allways pick purify if you found yourself against a vale

Notice: if enemies don't have too many mobile heros then your idea of going burst is a good idea
however if enemies have dashes then you are forced to go crowd control or else you wont even get 1 kill
and going corwd control means lower damage //  lower damage= you can only kill 50% hp enemies form early to mid game//

Post time 2021-5-24 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Vale lacks mobility and it's pretty easy to escape his first skill and his ultimate.
I personally believe he is somehow balanced now and he's not picked as much as other mages (Zhask, change etc...)
To better understand how to counter or go against a specific hero, I suggest you play him in classic or practice mod.
In that way you will find it easier to outplay them.
I hope this cleared things out and helped in someway.
Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your day!
Post time 2021-5-24 07:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-15 06:37 AM
unlike eudora and aurora where it is almost impossible for you to miss your combo , vale skills are skillshots he can easily miss his combo especially his enhanced S1

Enemies can escape from skill 1 easily but it is not the same for skill 2 and skill 3 and that's what makes him deadly. I am not an expert Vale user but I can still play him and get MVP easily using his skill combo.

BMPW replied at 2021-5-24 05:52 PM
Vale lacks mobility and it's pretty easy to escape his first skill and his ultimate.
I personally be ...

There is a trick to using his ultimate. First press the skill 3 button to cast the ultimate on an enemy and suddenly press skill 2 button to knock them into air and the enemies will die easily without getting a chance to escape using flicker
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 05:54 PM GMT+8