Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: LuLu93
Collapse the left

[Request] Ban for nothing?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-20 04:13 AM | Show all posts
Hello there, sorry to hear you already had some bad experiences even though you're new to the game. You are entitled to use the chat, also to get a reason for the chat ban~ if you say you received it for no reason at all. I don't see how anyone can report someone for not helping in an event, which is why my best guess is that you have been reported after a match or you probably typed some words that are censored.
Customer Service is doing it's job, but it's overfloaded with requests everyday, which is why you get that automatic message~ untill one of the people in charge will be able to handle your request. So if you did contact support to get the reason for the chat ban, you will receive an answer but will have to be a bit patient~ this won't help you much since it's only 2 days and by the time you'll get the answer, chat ban will be lifted automatically. Even so, it's good to know what went wrong or what you did wrong.
Post time 2021-5-22 10:17 AM | Show all posts
In-game you can press the "bell icon" and appeal that ban if you think its unfair. Sorry to hear your case, never been chat-banned on my two years playing MLBB, if you feel enraged in a match just mute your team and try not to feed, give them signals and the match might end up winning, cheers.
Post time 2021-5-22 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Matiasnarnold replied at 2021-5-22 10:17 AM
In-game you can press the "bell icon" and appeal that ban if you think its unfair. Sorry to hear you ...

Wow! It's great that you have never been punished for using profanity in chat. I think MLBB should reward players who never got punished at the end of every season.
Post time 2021-5-23 03:36 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-5-22 03:21 PM
Wow! It's great that you have never been punished for using profanity in chat. I think MLBB should ...

When they start flamming teammates they only start playing worse, I personally prefer to give them specific signals of when yo follow, to not over extend and stuff. Thanks btw I think yours is a great idea, like an honor chest for mantaining good credit score all season.
Post time 2021-5-29 12:12 PM | Show all posts
These kid mass reported you lmao , abusing the very flaw of the automation that mlbb use to punish people , as far as i know that automated system doesn't care if you actually say something bad ,it mute you as long as you get mass reported.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-28 07:50 PM GMT+8