Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 451|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] [NA Exclusive] MLBB Moderator Team Recruitment

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-15 03:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2021-5-15 07:09 PM
E1VSgNaVoAcPkPY.jpg

[NA Exclusive]
MLBB is now looking for individuals for the Moderator Team!
By joining us, you will have a chance to earn diamonds and a special border!

If you are interested to join and want to build a better community growth for the North American region, especially from the "United States" or "Canada", please send your application through the Form link below!

Post time 2021-5-20 07:03 AM | Show all posts
Im having problems with retrieving my hacked account, GM Tessa and GM Kitty closed both my tickets because i apparently failed to prove my ownership because my verification times ran out they said. I contacted them from the mail the account was made, I showed hundreds of dollars on invoices showing that they were made also from the same email I used to contact them,I filled all the account info including first purchases, date of creation and used devices, yet they give automated answers and not help me, can someone help me somehow please ? I have invested a lot of money and time on the account.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-20 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Matiasnarnold replied at 2021-5-20 07:03 AM
Im having problems with retrieving my hacked account, GM Tessa and GM Kitty closed both my tickets b ...

Hello.. @Matiasnarnold

If your account got hacked
please emailing to (MobileLegendsGame@moonton.com) instead of contacting them through in-game CS

Thank you
Post time 2021-5-20 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-5-20 01:43 PM
Hello.. @Matiasnarnold

If your account got hacked

Hello, thanks for answering,I did, and seems like they're bots or their English is not good enough to assist me correctly, they closed my two tickets saying I ran out of times to verify my Identity, even though I sent the purchase orders My real life ID and all account creation data, devices used and more, I sent you a PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-14 01:44 AM GMT+8