Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 679|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Enemy Missing!!! (*^*)

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-15 11:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As far as I know, reporting enemies' position is mandatory for a win. But, in every game I play, players always forgot or don't know how to do that. Sometimes, I report missing enemy to my team and they did nothing. IT IS NOT NOTICEABLE BY PLAYERS!! When my teammates are poking enemy, they don't really notice the report because they are focusing on the single enemy in front of him.
Any idea on how to communicate better with teammate? My suggestion is to make the report more appeal(like make a red frame on the entire screen) so that players will notice it. Don't mention about the microphone. Almost everyone will never use it when solo queue.(ㆁωㆁ)

Post time 2021-5-15 12:46 PM | Show all posts
I like your suggestion. Improving in-game communication with teammates will increase the chances of victory.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-15 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-5-15 12:46 PM
I like your suggestion. Improving in-game communication with teammates will increase the chances of  ...

Yes, I agree with you. Communication is a part of teamwork. We need it(*^*)
Post time 2021-5-15 05:21 PM | Show all posts
How about when the enemy missing and the team are poking (especially solo) for a long time, appear small warning with red color. It may disturb the gameplay but it give massage.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-15 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Armar16 replied at 2021-5-15 05:21 PM
How about when the enemy missing and the team are poking (especially solo) for a long time, appear s ...

I agree with this one too.. as long as it is noticeable and the message is not the same as others
Post time 2021-5-15 05:45 PM | Show all posts
I usually type “x hero or x laner is missing” in the chat since people read it instantly
 Author| Post time 2021-5-15 07:56 PM | Show all posts
It is kinda hard when playing since we have to stop for a while to type and sometimes, players' keyboard will delay in-game. This thing happened to me before I buy a new phone though(≧▽≦)
Post time 2021-5-16 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Tempestt at 2021-5-16 12:43 AM

Hey, I think thats a pretty good  suggestion; maybe it would be a good idea to mage the ping of "enemy missing" in a special color, like red to get the attention of the team. But I believe that making a red mark on the screen would be annoying, some might use it to troll and ruin the game.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-16 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-5-16 12:38 AM
Hey, I think thats a pretty good  suggestion; maybe it would be a good idea to mage the ping of "ene ...

That's why I think devs have to solve this problem without any chance for players to troll. Maybe we can let it has a cooldown too.($_$)
Post time 2021-5-16 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-5-16 12:38 AM
Hey, I think thats a pretty good  suggestion; maybe it would be a good idea to mage the ping of "ene ...

Maybe the ping "enemy missing" should added in setting for the player him/herself without adding at button for spamming or troll teammate
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 05:56 PM GMT+8