Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4260|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice From Developers 12/05/2021

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-14 08:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by Eizy at 2021-5-14 10:54 PM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some Voice from Developers 12/05/2021. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 28/04/2021

Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Anonymous

The player feel angry when see that game giveaway the Elimination effect for free while they already exchanged from token.

Keyword: #515 #Joyous Party #elimination effect

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. The elimination effect redeemed by 515 souvenir is permanent, while the elimination effect claimed freely on 515 is time-limited.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player feel that the event that can send the help request to in game public chat is so annoying

Keyword: #public chat #help request

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will check the request-related interface and consider for optimization.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Chat bug on draft pick. sometimes out of sync between what we write, we request and other people's chats appear to be our chats

Keyword: #ban&pick #chat

Developer Reply

Thank you for your report. We are doing efforts on solving this chat log problem happening in the draft pick.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

It's unfair to be a Offlaner when Paquito is in your lane, The dude HURTS!!!! , I can’t even farm minions because he’s going to make half my HP disappear in a second, the only counter for this is if my team constantly ganks my lane and soon enough, they’ll stop ganking my lane and let paquito bully me, You already got some sales off your region exclusive skin, Now nerf his early game damage.

Keyword: #Paquito

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We have adjusted Paquito accordingly in the newest game version v.78 and will keep observing on him.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Do not implement Nana's molina nerf
Revert Nana's nerf
That's the only specialty she have and the reason she is picked and you're butchering it and merfing it to ground, do not implement it.

Keyword: #Layla

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that the enemy can have better responsiveness capability when facing the summons of heroes such as Nana and Diggie, therefore, some adjustments have been made. But we have also strengthened Nana herself. You can play as the adjusted Nana in the new game version to experience the difference.

Post time 2021-7-1 06:04 AM | Show all posts
i mean is no one complaining bout the new karina?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-19 03:32 AM GMT+8