Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 817|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Proposal buff/rework for Thamuz

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-14 09:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Sim0nKey at 2021-5-19 01:09 PM

Hello Everyone,We know in HigherRank Thamuz are doing okay in this current season, he also part inMETA heroes but in the upcoming update he will be affected on SpellVamp changes because Thamuz-Main players are usually use the minions to bait his opponent for surprised health recovery. Thamuz are intend to stay long in Team battle. so here's my suggestion but first I will leave the dmg/hp regen balancing on devs:

First, his passive, it's kinda extension of his 1st skill, no special at all.  since thamuz is one of fighters are also relying on atkspd, my suggestion is add atkspd on his passive and it will increase up to 5x if he consecutive hits the same Target and the bonus atkspd will refresh if he hit a different target.

Next, his first skill, he can throw his scythe but he cant pull it back without using his 2nd skills or without breaking the range of his first skill. My suggestion is, add a 2nd phase on his 1st skill to pull it back, 1-1.5 second before to pull it back the scythe.

The last thing, his ultimate, is to Bait his Enemies for Surprise Health Recovery but when he stun/knockup, well it's a good bye for him. So my suggestion is, add a removing negative status when activate it.

Post time 2021-5-18 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-5-15 04:28 PM
I am glad to see you are still playing the game. Alucard is OP but he can be countered by CC heroes ...

Lol, you think I will forgive Moonton what they have done with EU server?
You think I will throw all years and money I invested in game? Lol
It's time for revange.
Atm, I am destroying every trash team I can and since I got only trash teams, DIGGIE INCOMINGGGG
Post time 2021-5-14 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-5-14 12:41 PM
I like your suggestions but removing negative stats will make him OP. Alucard also has the same weak ...

Alucard is so OP after his revamp and no one is pointing on that. Alucard jungler + Angela = EZ win in 10mins
Post time 2021-5-14 12:41 PM | Show all posts
I like your suggestions but removing negative stats will make him OP. Alucard also has the same weakness against stun/knock.
Post time 2021-5-14 02:18 PM | Show all posts
I agree that Thamuz needs some sort of buff/rework for his skills, I barely to never encounter Thamuz players and that's sad cause he got so much potential.
Although, with this current meta I don't think he would be a good choice to pick since there's a lot of CC.
Hopefully throughout the next season if the meta change, maybe he can have his position back.
Post time 2021-5-14 11:26 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-5-14 09:45 PM
Alucard is so OP after his revamp and no one is pointing on that. Alucard jungler + Angela = EZ wi ...

Dude alucard is so ez , he might be strong at 1v1 but there is a lot of better hero than alucard when it comes to teamfight .

But imo he's not underpowered , might be a good hero to have fun in classic , but ranked ? Nope , i will just stay to the meta draft pick. That's how mlbb work since season 1 sadly , just about meta hero.
Post time 2021-5-15 12:51 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2021-5-14 11:26 PM
Dude alucard is so ez , he might be strong at 1v1 but there is a lot of better hero than alucard w ...

I think in high elo rank alucard still a good pick as jungler due to fact that he can one shot squishy heroes  c:
Post time 2021-5-15 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-5-15 04:39 PM
s5tank replied at 2021-5-14 09:45 PM
Alucard is so OP after his revamp and no one is pointing on that. Alucard jungler + Angela = EZ wi ...

I am glad to see you are still playing the game. Alucard is OP but he can be countered by CC heroes. I counter Alucard with my Layla using truncheon.

Like you mentioned Alucard + Angela combo is hard to counter. Angela will CC the CC heroes and Alucard will kill them.

A combo can be countered by another combo. So our only option to counter Alu + Angela combo is teamwork between CC heroes and burst heroes. If there is no burst hero, then it will be very hard to counter this combo. Eg: Tigreal + Odette/burst mage combo
Post time 2021-5-15 05:47 PM | Show all posts
Thamuz just lacks cc and if he isnt designed to have good cc he should have better durability...
 Author| Post time 2021-5-15 07:11 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2021-5-15 05:47 PM
Thamuz just lacks cc and if he isnt designed to have good cc he should have better durability...

Exactly! His durability are based on his autoattack(when his ultimate is activated), as long as he can hit, he can stay longer in teamfight.
Post time 2021-5-17 03:28 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-5-15 04:28 PM
I am glad to see you are still playing the game. Alucard is OP but he can be countered by CC heroes ...

It's the angela thats op not the alucard , there is a lot of other fighter + angela combo that is deadlier than alucard angela combo.

And Tempestt , alucard only can one shot squishy hero if they are alone , nowdays squishy hero are always accompanied by fighter/tank with cc that can stop alucard from hitting squishy hero.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 06:48 PM GMT+8