Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 528|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Argus Passive

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-12 10:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Whoever suggested to change Argus ult, you did a grave mistake, he is now unplayable, his new Passive made him unable to chase enemies down, which causes his ult to be useless since now enemies can easily run away. Yea you can use your first skill to stun them, then what? how are you going to escape afterward? what happen if you get stun by their tank?
His new passive, they remove the chase ability, I am shaking my head right now. If you don't know how his passive works, shut your trap, restore argus old passive back.
His old passive goes really well with his ult = faster healing.
And now his passive just get used up, doing no damage whatsoever = little to none healing since he can't chase anymore.
You DONE messed up like I already said, Argus Passive is already really good. What did I say, now he's worst than trash.
Post time 2021-5-13 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Hey, dont worry his passive has already been adjusted in the advanced server, so it is only a matter of  time till this change arrives in the normal server. Here is the adjustment that has been made:

Argus](~)
[Passive](~)
Argus' 3-strike combo from his Passive has been reduced to 2 strikes, the first carried out by Argus and the second by his shadow image. Besides, now he does not charge forth with the final strike. With these changes, it should feel even better to play as Argus when he's got a high Attack Speed.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-13 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-5-12 11:10 AM
Hey, dont worry his passive has already been adjusted in the advanced server, so it is only a matter ...

that's what I mean by they fked up his passive, the new Argus is so trash smh, Argus gotten worst wth do you mean
Post time 2021-5-13 07:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2021-5-13 07:42 AM

I don't remember anyone suggested that argus change , if you don't like it then it's nobody but developer fault itself.
Anyway the previous argus is trash , despite his buff people still rarely play him (mostly because he is a late game hero in early game meta) , his previous passive chase range didn't increase with movement speed which most of the time argus movement speed and sprint battlespell is kinda useless during the chase passive . Important to note that his new additional basic attack is carried by argus shadow and not by argus himself which mean it won't put argus basic attack into cooldown , which mean argus passive additional basic attack no longer hinder argus attack speed , pretty good change imo .

If there's anything that can change argus to become no longer a trash hero , it isn't his skill , but his jungling ability . He need insane amount of gold and xp before he can do much.

Author| Post time 2021-5-13 07:44 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2021-5-12 05:33 PM
I don't remember anyone suggested that argus change , if you don't like it then it's nobody but deve ...

you don't understand, they removed his chase passive and replace it with shadow to increase his attack speed. BUT, now the enemy can easily escape his ult now, which I already explained above, he heal much slower since its harder to get to the enemies now since they can just flee and come back right when his ult ends. I played Argus, I would what's wrong with his passive smh.
Post time 2021-5-13 07:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2021-5-13 07:55 AM
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-5-13 07:44 AM
you don't understand, they removed his chase passive and replace it with shadow to increase his at ...

Build wind talker , corrosion scythe , and blade of despair , or maybe also brute force breastplate , and avoid using 2nd skill on critical situation that might let enemy escape because 2nd skill takes so long to charge. With enough movement speed it is very hard to escape from argus , i've fought against argus with insane movement speed and it is near impossible to escape him , he got me most of the time . Btw if you're worried about your enemy escaping you , you probably want angela or rafaela in your team.
Post time 2021-5-13 03:09 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-5-13 02:28 AM
that's what I mean by they fked up his passive, the new Argus is so trash smh, Argus gotten worst  ...

I think he is saying that the chase passive is in advanced server with some benefits.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-14 12:17 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2021-5-12 05:53 PM
Build wind talker , corrosion scythe , and blade of despair , or maybe also brute force breastplate ...

before or after the revamp? Because now all you have to do was simply side step his skill and easily escape.
Post time 2021-5-14 07:15 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-5-14 12:17 PM
before or after the revamp? Because now all you have to do was simply side step his skill and easi ...

Before the chase passive ever added to the game. I'm not lying i'm old player .
Post time 2021-5-15 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Burnzey91 at 2021-5-15 01:36 AM

The change to 2 strike passive is a HUGE improvement. The 3 strike did nothing in terms of chasing the target, all it did was divide his burst into 3 separate hits. You're now doing the burst in 2 strikes which is instantaneous. That is massive improvement! The previous iteration made using any ability while in the middle of the animation a waste as it would cancel the passive mid cast.

Example:
1. Passive triggers
2. 2nd strike hits
3. You use battle spell
4. The third strike would not activate.  
They reduced his S1 by 3 seconds which is GREAT.

If you killed a minion mid swing previously, you would only generate 1 or 2 strikes with the passive heal. Now you generate the full healing capacity regardless of targets health.

He feels SO MUCH BETTER now with these changes.

Damage improved
Mobility improved (CD reduction)

I do agree however that 40% reduction on CC with his ultimate is vastly superior to + 30 Physical Attack damage currently.
SAVE_20210515_013554.jpg
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-20 05:19 PM GMT+8