Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 853|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Kaja update suggestions

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-8 01:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi

I like this hero but I think he needs a little update so that's what I'd do to him:

- Passive: reduce its CD 1 second
- S1: slightly increase its range and revamp the visual effect (something that actually comes out of the ground, not just something painted on it)
- S2: increase the travel distance a little bit and leave an extra ball
- S3: reduce it's CD 10 seconds.

With this I think he would be perfect.

Cheers.
Post time 2021-5-8 02:32 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your suggestion, I think Kaja has been ignored for a while. I have yet to seen anyone use Kaja for a while. This way, it's hard to consider Kaja as part of the meta. I don't think his ultimate should be reduced by 10 seconds because that would make his ultimate CD very fast compared to Franco's ultimate.
Post time 2021-5-8 03:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-5-8 03:42 AM

Kaja is inspired from Egyptian God Horus.  
* Horus or Her, Heru, Hor, Har in Ancient Egyptian, is one of the most significant ancient Egyptian deities who served many functions, most notably god of kingship and the sky. He was worshipped from at least the late prehistoric Egypt until the Ptolemaic Kingdom and Roman Egypt.

* He has the following powers:
  • Horus is a powerful combat god, whose avatar is used by Carter Kane and Julian. It is a large hawk headed warrior with powerful armor and a giant khopesh. Horus is by far the most powerful deity in Combat Magic, being the god of combat, except perhaps for Set. His avatar can also be used to only summon a fist to punch things or a karate chop to crack things.
    • Combat Avatar: As a God of war and combat Horus can create huge battle avatars to protect his host. And it's powerful enough to defeat other God's.
    • Weapons summoning: Being a war deity Horus can summon khopesh and blades and even turn them to energy weapons for his Combat Avatar.
    • Fist of Horus: Horus and the strike spell but to greater extant due to being a combat God.

• Animal Charming: Horus can summon and calm his sacred creatures, and order them to attack his target. His sacred creatures include falcons and griffins. Carter Kane used the Eye of Horus to calm Freak the griffin and Carter also persuades Freak into helping him. When Horus hosted Carter he showed the ability to transform into a falcon. Later he showed that he naturally can see like a falcon so his eyesight is many times sharper than most.
  • Space Distortion: Horus is also the god of the sky, and thus, can control it to some extent. He can distort space and create dangerous anomalies to attack his opponent.
  • Telekinesis: Horus can move things without touching them. Carter has shown to be able to use this ability, when hosting Horus. The first time, he opened the door of Brooklyn House. The second time, he opened the door of his dormitory in the First Nome. The third time, Carter uses it to protect himself from Set. After obtaining the weapons of Ra, Horus' telekinesis increases greatly as he can summon waves of invisible force and columns of fire.
  • Shapeshifting: As a god Horus has the ability to transform into many different animals and forms. He can turn into falcon and hawks he can turn into pure energy and hawk-headed version of himself.
  • Storm creation( possibly): As a god of the sky to possible for Horus to possess power over it such as storm manipulation.
  • Duat Usage: Horus (like many gods) can enter the Duat with ease. He can travel long distances and often stores weapons there.
  • Enhanced strength: Horus is incredibly strong even for a god, and it is one of the things that earned him respect amongst the gods.
  • Portal Creation: While Horus prefers to travel though the Duat, he is pretty efficient at creating portals.

With all of that said, Kaja needs a whole revamp from top to bottom. The only correct resemblance for him is his epic skin, the others are just insult to Horus. Also, he needs a 3rd skill too.
Post time 2021-5-8 06:10 AM | Show all posts
In EU server Kaja is still a good pick, he is frequently picked in high elo rank due to the fact that he can easily target squishy heroes in late game and one shot them with the right build. But i still agree with Kathey, he needs a little buff since he has been ignored for a while. I think increasing the range of his first skill might be good, maybe even of his ult.
Post time 2021-5-8 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Couldn't agree more to how underrated Kaja is. Before, in his support-era before pre-fighter era he would be one of the most banned hero or most picked hero. But with the multiple nerfs, it made him go extinct. However, I still see players use him, just like Temptestt said, he's still frequently picked which makes him still good but not as good as decent. He do need some buff especially that his kit and skill mechanism is outdated by recent heroes which has good set of skills. Though, it's all about strategizing.

I'd say is to just decrease his CD so he will be utilize his skills. He's vulnerable anyway if he tries to set.
Post time 2021-5-10 06:14 AM | Show all posts
I like your suggestions but it will make Kaja OP. The 10 seconds CD reduction for Kaja's ultimate is the one I am concerned about. Other than that, your suggestions are great.
Post time 2021-5-11 02:07 PM | Show all posts
In Asia server, kaja is still a good META since his skills can easily kill squishy heroes and the ult cannot be purified. Which means you will dead if caught by kaja. But, I think he will be OP if he is being revamped.(・o・)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-10 06:22 AM GMT+8