Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 574|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] getting near to 5 minutes of match making time and low level teammates in rank

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-5 04:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
On the 30 of April the new server was introduced for player of Pakistan and now i am facing almost 5 minutes match making time and i am getting low level players as teammates and I keep on getting almost same player in every match....before i wasn't facing any of this isuues .....also another thing I can't change my public chat language server not even to English language.
Post time 2021-5-5 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-5-5 11:03 PM

There is an option to turn on fast matchmaking which is underneath the timer. I would recommend you to turn it on when you rank to reduce the time of waiting for matchmaking.

Low level teammates are normal because they're on or near your rank because of their ranking capabilities.

If you keep getting the same players in a match and have a problem with it, I would suggest maybe wait a few minutes before ranking again to see if you get matched with the same players.

You can't change the public chat language because it's based on your phone device language, if you would like to change your public chat language to English, change your device language to English.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-6 07:14 AM | Show all posts
Even with fast queue turned on beneath the timer i am getting almost 3+ minutes to enter a match.

So you are telling me this game matching algorithm don't have checks to not give same player i played with in previous match, isn't that kinda poor development team issue, ...

But in previous server i never came across this low level teammates issue but why with this new server i am getting it?.... isn't that mean the previous server was more refined, also the match making time was 10 seconds now its 3+, also i think there should have been a prior notification for new server, and i think Quality assurance team didn't check the server like they should have.

As far as public chat concern my mobile device Language is English...how come I can't enter English chat server and send message ,all these issues came after the new server.
Post time 2021-5-6 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Have you ever considered that there's probably less players online during those time when you were queueing? Players of the same rank or elo as you. Too long waiting time forced the system to match you to the least possible players because there's no one to match you with.

Additionally, it is also to avoid you to get matched with players across the region to avoid cross-server matches that will really be a laggy match.
 Author| Post time 2021-5-6 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Yes, i have considered that the time i am playing there are less player online, but doesn't its the job of the development team and quality assurance team to make sure that if a new server is being introduced there should be checks that this number of active players should be available on each time for every mode, to make a new server , i guess the game isn't that popular here and so that's why the number of players are less, and why i wasn't facing the same issues, don't you think that server was fulfilling the points i just mentioned, i know that ping in new server has been improved but what's the benefit of that if the gameplay has to pay the price for that ping, in last ping was about 70 ms that's not bad at all considering the fact the game was giving matches in 10 second, and also same level teammates.
Post time 2021-5-8 01:12 AM | Show all posts
I think there are few people playing this game in the new server. Once many people start to play rank, matchmaking time will be reduced to less than 30 seconds

Turning on fast queue will match you with low level players to reduce your waiting time. If you are lucky, your enemies will also be low level players
Post time 2021-5-8 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for your feedback. As its a new server for your region, the best solution would be contact Customer Service from in-game. I assume they should be able to look into at especially at certain times when there are fewer players online. If that still hasnt solved anything, I would urge you to send out a bug report to elevate your case
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-20 05:32 AM GMT+8