Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Kha-Kun
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] How can MLBB become a balanced game?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-8 08:50 AM | Show all posts
@Anand

Matchmaking indeed needs to improve, that I agree. I've experienced fighting against enemies of higher ranks than me due to most of my friends being higher ranks as well.

The experiences do help me improve greatly as an underdog player, but I can understand that it can be frustrating as players should also have the rights to grow at their own pace, and face opponents that are around the same level as them.
Post time 2021-5-8 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2021-5-8 08:03 PM
Charles replied at 2021-5-6 08:41 AM
@diwang It's funny how you still stayed throughout, despite your rants since like day 1? Like the re ...

I didn't say mlbb balance didn't improve , what i say is that despite the improvement of balance , it is still not balance.

I stayed throughout because the game is fun IF you have the overpower hero or the non underpowered one .  Heck i unstalled 6 TIMES in my rage of mlbb nerfing non underpowered hero and/or releasing new op hero and me not having bp to buy it to get the same fairness as other player . Losing a game just because other player picked a better hero is just nonsense . I've been questioning the competence of mlbb developer working on balance section since then.

The game is near balance (not balance,near) if you have all hero and only care about mythic point and doesn't care to play any specific hero . The game is not balance if you don't have all hero , and also the game is not balance if you only like playing certain favorite hero despite it being underpowered due to the nonsensical "balance".
The game is not balance when your enemy picked a stronger team composition than your team because of the existance of overpower hero in enemy team. I still remember those day when mlbb is just about fanny , lancelot , harith , kimmy , or kufra spam. I haven't play mlbb much now but it is still about banning natalia and banning/picking some certain meta hero.

In simple term , if you only can afford to play 1 hour per day , don't expect the game to be balance because
the game grinding system require you to play multiple hour per day to get all hero. Unless u pay real money of course , but that's the definition of pay to win.

Post time 2021-5-8 08:30 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2021-5-8 07:54 PM
I didn't say mlbb balance didn't improve , what i say is that despite the improvement of balance ,  ...

Every game is the same because of same boring pics. Same picks every game because of reason you mentioned... OP heroes.

Every game is like this:

Bans: Esmeralda, Paquito, Natalia, Wanwan, Jawhead, Granger

Mages: Chang'e, Pharsa, Vale, Kagura, Yve and Kadita...Other mages are simply way below, except maybe Cecilion

Marksman: only Beatrix and Wanwan(if not banned) because others are played like junglers(Brody,YSS,Claude)

Fighters: YZ, Chou, Guinevere, Paquito or Lapu

Supps: Rafaela or Angela (poor Faramis)

Tanks: Atlas, Gloo, Hylos, Khufra or Franco

Comments

Exactly ! You speaks my mind !  Post time 2021-5-8 08:45 PM
Post time 2021-5-10 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Although despite them being op, most of them just got back in the meta or some went underrated because of many reasons. But have you ever thought that, some of these heroes actually didn't get any buffy/revamps? Some are only because they were seen being used in tournaments which hyped these heroes up.

I think what players lack is the awareness that some underrated heroes are good, although some deserves a buff, but some are indeed secretly op.
Post time 2021-5-26 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Matchmaking was improved a lot and it still needs improvement
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-28 11:46 PM GMT+8