Return to list New
Author: Magnum_bangbang
Collapse the left

[Query] my second account was hacked

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-26 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2021-5-26 08:56 PM
kdagustin replied at 2021-5-26 03:35 PM
Hi I email MLBB Support and they are asking for money in order for them to give my account back to ...

That is not true! Moonton staff will never ask for money or anything else in order to help you retrive your account.
I can't see the email adress from your screenshot. Can you please send it to me in private? Where did you send the retrive account request? to what email?
Post time 2021-5-28 04:14 PM | Show all posts
here is the screenshot > mlbbservice1@gmail.com . I already blocked him
IMG_1277.PNG.JPG
Post time 2021-5-28 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Can you help me reach out to MLBB Customer Svc.? Ive been emailing them for 2 days now and fill up recovery forms but until now no action from them. My account has over 200 Skins and 3K dias. I email this to them " I wanted to inform you that my account has been hacked and the hacker changed all my login accounts even my Moonton Account. Please help me recover my old account. I regained access to my account after mlbb helped me and I changed moonton email to alcover1195@gmail.com but after a few hours when I was going to login again he changed my moonton account. I don't know how. HE MADE UNAUTHORIZED INGAME ITEM PURCHASE ON MY ML AND LOST ALMOST 3,000 DIAMONDS. Attached here are the screenshots of me and the hacker, I also attached here the screenshots of my codashop recharge, Please review the new devices that have been logged in on my account and the IP address. You will see there that my usual IP address login is from the Philippines, now you will see it is from INDONESIA. As soon as you verify my identity, please remove all the new 3rd party accounts linked on my ML account, and revert all the changes made before the hacked begins.. PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU.  and if possible please block the device of indonesia hacker. "
 Author| Post time 2021-5-28 04:37 PM | Show all posts
kdagustin replied at 2021-5-28 04:17 PM
Can you help me reach out to MLBB Customer Svc.? Ive been emailing them for 2 days now and fill up r ...

have no worry man, they are help you.

Did hacker change also you email? Just he cant change email if you not go to the link. And change email function also broken for now and you cant use it even if you want. Did you try login/change recovery password by email?
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-24 05:08 PM GMT+8