Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 510|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] 515 Carnival Event Bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-3 06:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There is a bug regarding the 515 event where you can get promo diamonds where they only start the game hours before the round ends. After starting the game and doing only daily task, their point will increase by 100-250+ in just a day. It is unfair to most players like me because when I start the round 2 few days ago, I was first for 2 days straight and the fourth place is 70+ points behind me when the 3rd day come when I log in to check, the fourth place before becomes first place by 224 points behind me who is in the second place now. I been recharge since the start of the event so that I can win first place in the event. I hope devs will fix this issue which it abuses more players now.
Post time 2021-5-10 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Nphy replied at 2021-5-9 11:24 AM
l learned it in the last promo diamond event. Now I'm running 2nd place, first place is just 1 po ...

Sadly I couldnt get my 2nd #1 win. I was actually ahead by many points but I forgot to wake up early in case I needed to recharge. The time I saw, there was no #1 place and both of us got 2nd
I think the last one is guaranteed for me
Post time 2021-5-8 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Nphy replied at 2021-5-4 02:26 AM
Your method is just bad. I have a tip to share though this is only applicable before you start the f ...

I should have followed your plan as I got #2 twice. This could have been easier to secure the first place in all the rounds
Post time 2021-5-4 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Agree with what Nphy said . If you get high points in the first few rounds , the coming rounds will be tough, means very competitive to go top. You have to get many more new frns to get u to top.
Post time 2021-5-4 02:26 AM | Show all posts
Your method is just bad. I have a tip to share though this is only applicable before you start the first round. Nonetheless, you can still use it now though I doubt that it will work.

Tip: Don't invite players as possible as you can. Just do the daily task and if you're first, then don't invite. If not, then invite friends but just invite at least 3 players. This way, you consume less invitation and still be the top 1.

For me, I won in the first round with only 40 points, runner up was 30+. For second round, I was also first with a score of 70+ points, runner up was also 70+ but I was a bit higher. In all those 2 rounds, I only do the daily task excluding recharge and only invite 3 players per round but I'm still first.

Just keep in mind that you don't need to have a very big points. Just a bit higher than the second player

Stay safe
Post time 2021-5-6 05:38 AM | Show all posts
They scam other people through "All" chat

I need help too but I am not a scammer
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=83756
Post time 2021-5-9 11:24 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-5-8 11:18 PM
I should have followed your plan as I got #2 twice. This could have been easier to secure the firs ...

l learned it in the last promo diamond event. Now I'm running 2nd place, first place is just 1 point above me. All I need is recharge and get the first place :)

This could be my fourth win
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-23 02:49 AM GMT+8