Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 134|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] We need more accurate punishment for trolls

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-3 04:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2021-5-3 04:49 AM

If player is just moving around and not participating in team fight or doing any dmg 20 minites and decides to play on 21st minute please punish him...
Dont give him silver just because he has a long range attack and got lucky kill(Change in this case).

Lucky for me enemy was normal and reported him but in low tier games like legend enemy dont want to bother to punish negative gameplay of oposite team

Please I advise you all if u see bad behaviour like this report that player. Doesnt matter if he is in your team or not. With trash system punishment we all need to do our best to improve our game experience.

Also punish those that just attack jungle monsters without jungling equipment to evade punishment detection system and to troll like hooking creeps with franco and throwing them with Jawhead.
Post time 2021-5-3 06:29 AM | Show all posts
Yeah unfortunately we cannot report or fix issues like the one u mentioned. For example, i also got a troll player who wants to jungle even tho i had already picked jungle. Then he starts stealing my buffs. There should definetly be an option to report "troll". I hope the punishment system gets improved so that other toxic behaviors will be recognized as well by banning trolls for 3 days from rank for example.
Post time 2021-5-4 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Agree with u , and thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, we'll try our best to improve the punishment system and also for those trolls. Support from me.
Post time 2021-5-4 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Nerf Chang'e, Nana, Rafaela, Diggie and Angela and number of trolls will reduce for 50%.
Post time 2021-5-7 03:48 PM | Show all posts
I agree with you as well, moonton should work on their punishment system and be more serious about it.
Hopefully in the near future it improves.
And yes nana needs a nerf it's kinda super annoying for any assassin to dive in a team fight.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-18 12:29 AM GMT+8