Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 132|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Tower dive item .

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-5-2 01:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Tempestt at 2021-5-2 01:17 AM

Hey guys,
I want to make a suggestion for a new item for tanks. Some old players may remeber the battle spell which silenced the towers so that tanks or other heroes could tower dive more easily. But because that spell was too op they removed it. So thats why i want to suggest making a tower dive item which reduces 50% of the tower damage  taken by the tank. This item should only be for tanks/supports to tower dive, not other heroes so that assasins or marksmen wont be overpowered. On top of that, I suggest that the immunity effect lasts for 3-6s, depending on the level.
Post time 2021-5-2 02:47 AM | Show all posts
Not a useful suggestion

Turrets are the only safe place for MM and mages now. If tanks can take more turret damage then, MM and mages will be in more danger
 Author| Post time 2021-5-2 03:12 AM | Show all posts
@Anand
Well, I thought of this item like an opportunity to finish the game faster, especially for higher ranks (Mythic and above).
Post time 2021-5-2 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-5-2 03:12 AM
@Anand
Well, I thought of this item like an opportunity to finish the game faster, especially for hi ...

Ask for buffs to MM, the game will end faster than you think
Post time 2021-5-2 07:02 PM | Show all posts
The suggestion is good and wouldn't really hurt actually imo. It's not op as it'll take 1 item slot that could've been another item. Although, I feel like the immunity takes too long to finish?
Post time 2021-5-7 03:32 PM | Show all posts
I guess that's a good suggestion, even tho tank/support would dive in and take all the turret damage, combined with an assassin this won't be fun for an mm/mage.
I believe this can be worked around and implemented in-game, and I suggest this item can only be purchased on one hero per team so it won't get abused. (Playing 5 tanks/supports with hybrid builds diving into base hehe).
Post time 2021-5-9 07:46 AM | Show all posts
Such item will be op when combined with immortality or winter truncheon , and currently turret diving is already somewhat a piece of cake after the gold shield is down. Turret diving should've been harder not essier.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-17 11:47 PM GMT+8