Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 206|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Request] Invite more players in advance server

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-4-30 05:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Sometimes it's boring playing in advance because there are only a few players. Can you add more players there?
Post time 2021-4-30 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Hi @KZHunter

As far as my experience from the past until now, currently there are more active players on advanced server, and I'm one of them
somehow, but one of the reasons is because there are vanguard coins as free diamonds
 Author| Post time 2021-4-30 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2021-4-30 07:59 PM
Hi @KZHunter

As far as my experience from the past until now, currently there are more active play ...

I'm tired of getting matched up with players not from my own country :( Anyways, I hope the devs can send more invites to more players.
Post time 2021-5-1 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Is the advance server open to people from all other countries as well.
Post time 2021-5-1 02:39 AM | Show all posts
Advanced server is limited to few servers thats why you got matched up with different playera into a single server. Its meant primarily to try out new heroes and updates and is not accessible to everyone right nw. I agree more players shud be given access coz why not. Ty for your concern.
Post time 2021-5-1 04:56 AM | Show all posts
@KZHunter

Like others have mentioned, it is better now and it was a lot worse previously. Now a lot of slots open up and there's more players joining with each passing day
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-17 11:58 PM GMT+8